Is it fair that women have all the POWER in the dating/mating game and men have none ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by FromUKNHereToPlay, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

You say "What else do they bring to the table" (apart from sex)?

I ask you, what do you bring to the table?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  2. A succeessful career. Own my home. No kids. Finacially stabilty. Not bad looking. In shape.

You know all the things (On paper) you'd think that women would find attractive

But when your man with that shit going on then to women your weak, because you gotta be drunkard, you gotta slap them, you beat them, you gotta take drugs, you gotta molest kids, basically to attract women these days, you gotta have all types of fuckery going on

Have you ever met a woman that's said "all my ex partner were decent guys"

Eactly...movin on

Is it an accident that the men who women f**k always seem to do some sh*t going on?

3. Madeleine

Have I ever met a woman who says all her exes were decent guys? Yes, myself. Believe it or not. In fact I am even telling you that the only guy I ever had sex with is my husband. By choice, not lack of opportunity, just for the record. But if he had been pulling off this whole game that you are talking about he certainly wouldn't be my husband today.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

And you still struggle to get laid? So you feel sorry for yourself because you are a good guy?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I've been without a woman for a long time. No girlfriend. No wife or anything beyond a platonic relationship. Women don't owe men a single blessed thing even if the man has "everything". And if a woman even takes a while to get to know a man, there are no guarantees that she will have an interest to engage in the sexual act.

No means no.

If you are looking for no strings attached sex go to adult friend finder.com. There are thousands of people who are looking for the same thing as you; sex. Just don't push it and act as if you have an entitlement issue. You're cruising for a bruising if you're not careful.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Ugly people problems

7. It is a man right to have a woman. It is a man's right to be able to have sex.

It's a disgrace that so many men (Like yourself) are going home alone because women's standards are too picky. I'm saying this, while women may think, all this "never having sex with men"

I mean have noticed the way women say sh*t like "Have not had boyfriend in five years" I mean it's a badge of honour for women now to show men that they are not wanted and not needed and not desired, because that's the women most women act towards men.

They only want to have sex with the top 0.00000001% of men, because this is some female empowering f*cking bullshit. They breeding MILLIONS of men who are starting to hate them, more than they have ever hated anything in their entire lives. That's all I'm saying

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I can understand why you're alone.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Something is really wrong with you. Seriously, get some help. Go see a shrink and tell him this shit. I don't think there are any shrinks on this forum so you really should be looking elsewhere for help.

Your head needs to be shrunk asap.

Why would you even focus on something you hate so much?

Find something you like and focus on that you dummy.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Just wow. LOL

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I think UKN is just trolling us all, either that or he needs SERIOUS professional help.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

So you strongly believe that a man must be the dominant force and take a woman against her will through force, is that correct?

I will repeat what I had posted before; women do not owe men a single blessed thing.

Women,like men, are going to be with whom ever they choose. They cannot help whom they are attracted to. They don't want to be with just any man. Say whatever you like about a woman's independence, at the end of the day, it about the same commonality that they share with the men; the pursuit of happiness. I cannot and will not change that fact. As William Shakespeare wrote in Hamlet,
    "Frailty, thy name is woman."

I am picky, too. I don't want to be with just anyone. I have a type that I am attracted to.
    I choose to respect a woman's space because I will not force her to date or love me.

My living alone can be a little difficult at times, but it is, by no means disgraceful. I am alone by both circumstance and choice. The power to choose is everyone's right. I have been drama-free ever since. Drama-free is the way to be.
    I am doing just fine. There are three types of people that I see; those that dance, those that are wallflowers, and those that walk away. I am the third type. I am accepting and content.

In my life, I had been politely turned down, laughed at, teased, deceived, insulted and once threatened by young women. It made me bitter. But I understood that they didn't know or understand me. My retaliation against them was to keep on living. Peaceful in the understanding that things change.

Especially people.

No one is to blame in the struggle of life. You accept it and move on.

13. Madeleine

So how do you enforce your "right" to be able to have sex in daily life? If you meet a woman you would want to have sex with and she turns you down, do you force her?

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] If this dude isn't lying and/or trolling, he's clearly doing something wrong. Based on his posts on this forum, I suspect he's creeping females out.

16. Madeleine

Absolutely! Women are picking up on the "I actually hate you and only want to f*ck you and then leave" vibe and are turned off. He said before he was trying all the boyfriend stuff like buying her flowers, always being nice bla bla and that wasn't working. Well, it wasn't "working" because women could see through it and knew it was just a show he was putting on to get into their knickers. Besides, if he is doing all this "pick up artist" crap he is probably a borderline sex offender and scares women who meet him. He probably gets lucky with some young, inexperienced girls with low self esteem who are impressed by the bad boy crap. If he doesn't wash this nonsense out of his system he will never have a healthy relationship with any woman who respects herself and will still be crying on social media that all women are bad. Enough said, I don tire for dis rubbish (for those who understand it;-))

17. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Not if you handsome and with a little bit of charm

[​IMG]

18. Madeleine

I guess you know how you do it.

19. Madeleine

Ok, you don't want to answer my question. No problem, in German we say "no answer is also an answer".

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.