Is it fair that women have all the POWER in the dating/mating game and men have none ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by FromUKNHereToPlay, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. This video is so on point that I've listened to it over 20 times.

Women can get sex easy. Men can't. Women can find men easy. Men can't. Women can get relationships easy. Men can't. 80% of women are chasing 20% of men. Leaving the 80% of men out in the cold.

You have even the most AVERAGE of women acting like this. The most AVERAGE of women act snooby. I mean, the first guy in the video to talk is a white man, the second was blk. As said by the brotha in the video, when a white man is complaining how hard it is to get women. You know it's bad

Women are forcing decent men to be lonely.

What can men (Especially black men) do to change this situation and the unfairness of the dating game against men.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Brian is back.

Let all the weak candy ass negroes Cosign this bs.

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I totally disagree. Men have plenty of "power" in the game. I consider myself to be average in appearance, not rich and so on, but I've never felt like I have to settle and/or conform to a woman's every desire because she's holding all of the power. I get that in general we are the pursuers, but we're not at all powerless.

You're right in that some women are passing up good guys. I think you're referring to the good guys who get passed up because they're not bringing much in terms of superficial/material things. While this does happen... I do feel that we have the numbers in our favor.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

There are all sorts of people out there complaining about not being able to get anywhere with the opposite sex. Maybe it's a good idea to take a good hard look at yourself and honestly answer if you would want to be with someone like you. All sorts of people are out there with all sorts of standards that they can't meet. If you aren't the type of person you would want to be with, then do what it takes to become one. I think you may find much different results once you are.

For one thing, I seriously doubt you would want to be with a woman who HATES men and is angry, bitter, and obnoxious. So that would be a good place to start working on yourself.

5. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Well put. I don't think the guy hates women, but the bolded part is right on point.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

He's stated he does clearly a few times now.

7. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Oh okay. I was thinking of the message in the vid... but yes, I see you're right about the OP.

8. K

K Well-Known Member

lol I should have put a disclaimer....I didn't watch the vid

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Again I get the frustration because we as men see the type of guys who are usually popular with women and usually it's a guy who is good on paper but rarely has the important things women mention like character integrity a sense of humor etc
    Also knowing when it purely comes down to people choosing you the vulnerability kind of sucks. For some guys the ability to turn off your emotions where rejection doesn't bother you ironically creates the asshole women say they don't want but usually date anyway.

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Sometimes it's like a catch-22. You'll have the case where the woman isn't interested/want to break it off and if the dude is in his feeling and/or having a hard time with it... She's like... he needs to man up. Then on the other hand if the guy moves on and is seemingly unaffected... then he's an asshole and so on.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup
    The only thing you can do as a guy is be you. Be completely uncompromising when it comes to being yourself. Everybody wins that way.

12. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

As soon as I played the video I heard the stereotypical "women only like assholes" voice.

I'll just say this, yes women have power over us when it comes to sex but a lot of that comes from simps and horn dogs who will gas up anything with a wet hole. If more men were picky and restrained instead of jumping at every opportunity to get laid then maybe you'll see less snobby average looking women. I can't blame these average women for having above average standards when they literally get hit on by men of all kinds, women have options you can't blame them for exploiting those options.

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Y'all need need cheese with that whine

14. Westie

Westie Member

Men can't find men easy? o_O I think it depends on your orientation, don't know about you but personally I prefer the fairer sex lol.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yep he's gay...all day

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Go work on your serious hate of women, maybe You will feel better. Better yet, get OFF a site that cateres to women and men and go straight to a site that hates women and only includes men. Or are You just that passive aggressive? Probably. What is YOUR OWN responsibility in your attitude? The answer is something You probably dont want to hear

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

The truth is he could not catch a cold butt naked in Alaska so surely he couldn't catch a woman. That's why he is mad.

He got the women-ain't- shit syndrome.

18. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Alright Wesley Pipes haha. I always imagined you look like him lmao don't know why.

19. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Men can get sex easier than women. Pull up to any street corner and you got it. Lol I say the lonely men need to man up and stop playing victim and acting butt hurt for having a few turn downs. That's life. Can't blame an individual for having a preference in looks. Who appears average to you doesn't necessarily appear average to the next man. All black men are Devine though. None should go without.

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.