Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There was a film from the UK(Ireland, I think) called 9 Songs. In this film, the man and the woman have sex and it wasn't simulated. There was actual penetration. It did very well at independent film theaters. It worked because of the chemistry between the actor and actress whom had stressed that they trusted and respected each other. The film came out in either the late-90's or early 2000's.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I heard about those films with unsimulated sex scenes. I seen the Blue is the warmest color. To be that comfortable attraction HAVE to be involved...or liquor. lol.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

For the film Wild Things, Denise Richards and Neve Campbell drank a bottle of liquor before they did their lesbian scene.

4. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Asked why denise richards hasn't dated a black man...she says no black man has asked her out...does that mean she be swirlin' if some black dude did ask her out...

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What does that have to do with this thread?

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That's old news and it was discussed before.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

They did a great job under the influence.

8. Soulthinker

I saw early this morning a flick called Cat Run it is a B flick that stars B.J. Hugley and Alfonso McAuley who plays one of the friends who tries to protect a excort from a assassin. I also read that in Cat Run 2 that he gets the girl. Hope to see that on Starz.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I hadn't seen it. Cat Run 2 is on Netflix. I can't find the first film.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I just saw Cat Run 2. It was funny and crazy. Like Kill Bill on crack. It's worth a look.

11. Soulthinker

I saw the first one and missed the ending. McAuley's character had IR via flashback unlike in CR2.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I thought that the flashback scenes were funny in the 2 film. But I still felt a little cheated because I didn't see the first film.

13. Denny G

Denny G New Member

Can't wait for this. Trailer looks so good.

14. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen this 2014 movie? "Mum, Dad, Meet Sam" it's currently streaming on Netflix

[​IMG]

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

No, but will check it out. Netflix has really raised it's collection of interracial films involving black men and white women. Before it was mainly bw/wm.

16. Soulthinker

First time I had heard of that flick. I learn something every day.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'll be on the lookout for it.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw Mum,Dad, Meet Sam. I give it two stars. It tried too hard to be a romantic comedy. It is worth a look.

19. Soulthinker

Seems some Nigerian flicks have a hard time with IR.

20. chamber

chamber Active Member

British movie Daphne