Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Uhhhhh.....Where do you live that you don't have access to Netflix?

2. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Jackson did kiss Gena Davis in The Long Kiss Goodbye. Also, Selma Hayek's last IR pairing was with Will Smith in The Wild Wild West.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The rating suggests strong sexual content almost always meaning a sex scene. But don't know with who. Could possibly be with these two characters though...
    [​IMG]

Critics don't mention any love angle in their reviews and are sub-par on the movie itself on RottenTomatoes https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/message_from_the_king/ But we are only at four critics so far.

4. darkcurry

Deleted scene? Any proof of that? I remember seeing this movie and it didn't feature any kissing scene and remember this was during the time where they mostly use to tease of a romance between black men and white women on screen.

5. ryanpaulstewart

The proof is in the movie. It's the part of the film where she tries to seduce Jackson in order to "kill off" the side of herself that was a happy mother and wife.

6. darkcurry

Now you got my head all messed up. lol. Because I seriously do not remember ANY kissing scene. I can't find the movie anywhere online to watch it. Do you know if you can post a clip or pic of that scene?

7. ryanpaulstewart

I have the DVD someplace but not sure where. If you can't find it on the internet, I'm certain I won't. I remember the scene because TLKG was directed by Reny Harlin, Gena Davis's then husband; also, Jackson, jokingly tells her, she's "seducing the help!"

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She did? I thought she attempted to kiss him in one scene in that flick. I saw the Wild Wild West and it was a little lovin there. Ms.Heyek is hot indeed.

9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

No IR between Selma & Will in "Wild, Wild West" whatsoever they merely tease us with a lil' booty cleavage of Selma

10. Young Herschel

I had the same problem for years due to FIOS. Try calling 1-800-XFINITY because Comcast has a very user friendly Netflix app that gives you tremendous picture and sound . . . significantly better even than the black market Chinese hacker hookup I just bought this month fro the Coulters.

11. Soulthinker

That flick did indeed. It was a cruel tease.

12. Soulthinker

I may had to wait. I have Spectrum cable so a long DVD wait begins.

13. Soulthinker

I remember that scene. The movie was shown on HBO back in the early 80's.

14. Soulthinker

Thanks for confirming that since I had not seen it in a theater.

15. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

strong black & sweet

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

The little cutie just instinctively got it. :cool:

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Final trailer dropped of "Detroit":

18. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Maybe Redtails. One of the guys was dating a French or Italian woman. Though they never or rarely show them from what I remember.

19. Young Herschel

^^ You misremember "Redtails" because there are sbvious kissing scenes and one sexual aftermath scene as well

20. Soulthinker

In Redtails one of the Tuskegee Airmen was involved with a Italian woman.