Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

The Price of Kissing
    Irish Jam

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wonder if Eddie Griffin got some lovin in that flick Irish Jam?

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Ran across this surfing the web...
    looks like a indie Internet film from the U.K. Looks interesting. Stars Sope Dirisu, Gillian Saker(who I remember from the misfits.)

http://sharman.film/the-trip/

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. darkcurry

Yeah, can also add her to that short list of women that are IR Friendly and prove that you can still get into mainstream films/shows.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Where would I go about watching this?

7. ColiBreh1

Would you say consider Dawn Olivieri a character actress? I swear everything I seen her in she's a recurring character or guest star. I never seen her be a lead or even part of a regular cast.

8. darkcurry

My point was she's not blacklisted if she was she wouldn't be in this movie with Will Smith for Netflix. If what they are betting on this movie being a big hit for Netflix they did put a lot of money into it, they can't say this hurt her career.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  9. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

"The Hitman's Bodyguard", starring Samuel Jackson and his wife, Salma Hayek...

samueljacksonsalmahayek.jpg

I don't know about the IR romance...but the action looks intense...

10. darkcurry

That's all I could find on it.

11. darkcurry

Last time Salma Hayek had a black love interest in a movie was Laurence Fishburne in Fled
    [​IMG]

So it's been awhile, but they keep dubbing her as Sam's Character's husband so who knows how much they would include her int he story.

12. darkcurry

Just seen a commercial for the movie DETROIT and there was a kissing scene with the girl sitting on one of the brotha's lap.

Not sure if it's Hannah Murray
    [​IMG]

or Kaitlyn Dever
    [​IMG]

I can't find it on youtube so I'm assuming it's a brand new tv spot, but I found this TV spot for it and it seems to focus on the Interracial couples in the room.

13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I still love this scene.

14. ColiBreh1

Trailer dropped today for a new Netflix film called "Message to the King" starring Chadwick Boseman. The movie originally debuted at the 2016 TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival). Looks like potential IR between Chadwick Boseman & either Teresa Palmer or Natalie Martinez:

@darkcurry Since the movie debuted at 1 of the major film festivals last year, there are probably already reviews on the net to confirm.

EDIT:

Here's the international trailer that came out back in late March:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  15. Soulthinker

16. Soulthinker

17. Soulthinker

Hope it comes to theaters soon.

18. Soulthinker

Hope it is more deeper than Fled. Anyway he is great in IR like The Caveman's Valentine and In My Country. When he was in the Long Kiss Goodnight he did not do any lovin with Gena Davis.

19. ColiBreh1

It's a Netflix movie, it won't be in theaters.

20. Soulthinker

That's what I hate about Netflix good stuff you can't see. I may had to wait when it comes on DVD.