IR in Music Videos thread

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Nellie, Apr 21, 2006.

1. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

She's a hot one alright. Her first major role that bridged the pond was Ann Boleyn on Showtime's The Tudors.

2. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

She had a movie in which I believe she was in an IR with Mechad Brooks but the film was never released. It was by the guy who created The X-Files if I'm not mistaken (Chris Carter) and was listed as being in "post-production" on IMDB for a few years but it never came out. It's probably not even listed anymore.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Bruh, I want to watch this so bad just reading this post. What was the name of the movie? Maybe it leaked on a torrent or something.

4. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Yes! "Fencewalker". That was it.

6. damn son her fine ass is the main reason i watch GOT. its a dope show but she makes it for me. damn this is dope a brotha got a shot lol

7. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Yes, that's when I first saw her, she does a great job as Sherlock Holmes main nemesis, Moriarty, on "Elementary" as well.

8. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Interesting...

Go back and watch the first and second seasons of the Tudors on Netflix.... Oh Buddy.....

I've never watched that show. Will have to check it out.

9. ColiBreh1

[YOUTUBE]MTrKkqE9p1o[/YOUTUBE]

This might be the first time I've seen a white woman be the main chick in a music video for a Black R&B/Soul artist.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Nice song and video.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Actress Pia Zadora did a duet with Jermaine Jackson and appeared in the music video back in the 80's. Jaime Lee Curtis gyrated her butt on Jermaine in the video called Perfect which was also the title of a film with her and John Travolta.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Good video.

13. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Very cool relaxed sounding song, almost like a song from the 50's. Classy love song without being overtly sexual or crass, video was well done showing a real connection/affection between a BM and a WW. Will have to keep an eye on this artist.

14. ColiBreh1

[YOUTUBE]hLf1rESNqQE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fClck1wsQhI[/YOUTUBE]

Meh, I don't count them. I should've added to my original post that the only times I've seen white women be the main chick in a music video for a Black R&B/Soul/Pop artist is when it's a duet with white female artist OR the chick is sometype of celebrity.

15. ColiBreh1

[YOUTUBE]SwL9vOBxeXY[/YOUTUBE]

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Is this girl White?? I thought she was 'other'.:smt030

17. ColiBreh1

She claims to be white/Albanian in this interview with The Breakfast Club:
    [Youtube]sk4w63X3_o4[/YOUTUBE]

But looking at her, I agree it's hard to believe she 100% Caucasian. I've seen pics of her parents & her sister, they all look white for sure.

She looks white in these pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pic with her family:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That body tho :heart:

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Nice shape.

20. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

They go all out of their way in these videos/photo-shoots to make her seem as "ethnic" as possible.