IR in Music Videos thread

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Nellie, Apr 21, 2006.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just saw this in my YouTube subscriptions from Billboard News channel:

Jesse Williams is gonna have a certain demographic of women feel some type of way.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It will just confirm what they were already saying about him when they found out he was dating Minka Kelly. Pro-black women are the only ones allowed to date outside their race. Pro black men do it then they are a sell out. Those were the "rules." And I say were because an american black woman is marrying Prince Harry. The double standard is VERY visible now, so they can complain all they want. It's over!!

But anyway this looks like it is going to be a beautiful mini movie.
    [​IMG]

With movies like A United Kingdom and The Mountain Between Us, those beautiful IR commercials, cute IR angle on stranger things it has really been a pretty good year for bm/ww IR in mainstream. And now Demi is one of the very few mainstream white pop stars to have a black love interest in her video. I think the last one to do that was Ariana Grande a couple years ago? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  3. darkcurry

Full video

Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me

I was right it is kind of a mini movie.

4. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

music video from finland with a black guy who later seen making out with a Finnish love interest

black guy at 0:48, 0:49, 2:01

back guy with Finnish girl 1:58, 3:06-3:07, 3:22-24,

5. ColiBreh1

6. darkcurry

7. ColiBreh1

I just found out about this unreleased Chris Brown & Ariana Grande music video from 2014:

This duet was supposed to be released as single back in 2014, but it kept getting delayed because Chris was dealing with probation violation issues/rehab & ended up having to do jail time. It ended up being scrapped as a single & was released on Chris's 2014 album "X" without Ariana's vocals.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  8. darkcurry

Pretty cool video and song. Reminds me of the old Chris Brown. It's a shame it couldn't been promoted better due to his troubles, because I love this video's concept and dance number.

9. ColiBreh1

Female Rapper & cast member of MTV's sketch comedy/improv show "Nick Cannon Presents: Wild 'N Out", Justina Valentine, dropped this music video back in August:

10. ColiBreh1

Here's another music video she put out last February:

You can probably find more music videos that fit this thread if you go through her YouTube channel.

11. darkcurry

^^Seems like her speed. She is posted in the Ghetto and Ratchet White Women Thread.

12. Jolly guy

Jolly guy Well-Known Member

Wow! This is real steamy!

13. ColiBreh1

I just realized that Actress Shannon Elizabeth plays Chris Brown's GF/love interest in the music video of this duet with Justin Bieber from 2011:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  14. ColiBreh1

Supposedly this is the original director's cut beginning of the "Next to You" music video:

15. ColiBreh1

16. ColiBreh1

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

18. ColiBreh1

19. chamber

chamber Active Member

20. ColiBreh1