BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I decide where and when and I can pay for your dinner as well. I promise I won't bite. ;)

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True. Since it has more IR lovin put that on the list of series that have more intimacy IR on TV.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

4. Soscean

Soscean Member

Witches of East End
    Rachel Boston as Ingrid Beauchamp, Jason Winston George as Adam Noble

[​IMG]

5. Soscean

Soscean Member

The Mist Tv Series
    Danica Curcic as Mia Lambert, Okezie Morro as Bryan Hunt

A potential romantic connection is developing between them. Thing is, it is a horror, and we know how that can go haha

[​IMG]

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Haven't been watching lately pregnancy angle threw me off, but understood because she was pregnant in real life, plus I don't get much TV time on fridays. But seen this on twitter of the latest episode. Have you seen it to know what's happening?
    [​IMG]

7. ColiBreh1

Naw, I haven't watched this week's episode (Episode 8) yet. I'll watch it later tonight.

8. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I watched the episode live on Friday....and started laughing as I thought about my homie darkcurry. :)

9. JamalSpunky

In the trailers there was a second cut clip of them having sex so I knew where this was going.

Her character is the best on the show imo.

10. ColiBreh1

I watched the episode latest episode (season 2, Episode 8) of "Wynonna Earp" overnight...

[​IMG] It looks like it's safe to say TDK & especially @darkcurry can stop panicking.

I guess, I'll check "The Mist" out.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So the black dude gets to play daddy to another guys kid yaaayyyyy

12. ColiBreh1

LOL, Good point. They basically made Dolls a simp clean-up man.

13. JamalSpunky

May not be another man's kid. May be the kid of a demon. Anyway it isn't as if Dolls is the only one filling that role.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Who else is?
    Just saying it totally fits the stereotype of another black guy only being good enough to be with once the white woman has had white kids by a white guy

15. ColiBreh1

I made this post in another similar thread, but I'm currently watching through "Hart of Dixie" (I just watch the first 2 episodes of season 3 last night) & you can add Cress Williams in "Hart of Dixie" to this list.

Cress Williams' character Lavon Hays is involved in triangle with Jamie King/Lemon & her best friend Kaitlyn Black/AnnaBeth.

@darkcurry If you like or grew up on the Old WB Network shows like "Gilmore Girls", "Everwood", or "Felicity"; I recommend this show. Same producers/writers as "The O.C"., "Gossip Girl", & "Chuck".

I'd post pics/gifs from Tumblr, but it's impossible to look them up without seeing spoilers.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  16. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Plus Lavon cucks a white dude when is the last time you seen that...I watch a lot of TV mostly because I spend all day at a computer working or playing video games.

17. darkcurry

lol, I wasn't panicking I was just pointing out/exposing a racist trend. A lot of people seem to think that just because they put black men in IR on screen that it means they're not racist. But as you yourself know it's also the way they write these IR storylines. And it is the trend that bm and ww just CAN'T be together without a white man being in between them and they turning the black guy into the simp and/or unromantic while she gets hot and heavy with the white guy in scenes and they actually let love develop between them. But have trouble writing a love storyline with the black guy. Someone put up a trailer to another CW upcoming show called Valor where they even did it where the girl is MARRIED to the black guy.

But on Wynonna Earp they could still fit Doc in there if her and Dolls are together or that firefighter dude I seen in one of the episodes. They can't help themselves, I'll be surprised if they turn it into a actual love story with her Dolls. I'll check the episode out because I have been watching off and on.

18. Skaddix

I watch it because I like the genre and lets just say Black Male Options in the genre are limited....I got blogspot I follow that reviews a lot of Fantasy type novels and I just use it for the diversity ranking.

Meh I withhold judgment until the end result cause supernatural shows and babies are .... unique.

19. darkcurry

Lol, I don't really like following those type of shows. I could only get into them if the writing is really good. But I have seen Chuck and and Felicity. Im going to be honest I only watched Felicity because a girl at work I was into liked that show and I wanted to talk to her about it since there were no other guys into that show at work. Lol, it seemed like a good play it did work, but looking back on that It was corny. lol.

Anyway is Hart Of Dixie any good? What's it about?

20. Skaddix

I don't know Comedy Slice of Life Show about a Doctor in a Magical Racism Free Small Southern Town.