BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

iZombie is such a cute and endearing show. So is their relationship.

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Was going to start watching it. But, from what you guys are saying, the IT relationship will be frustrating. If the brotha can't be the main, hot chick's true love, I'm not going to get into it.

The chick you guys are showing in those gifs is nowhere near as hot as the main girl. As a matter of fact, she's not hot at all. Just an everyday woman with a touch of " the man face."

At least on The Originals they give Marcel some hot females to bounce off of.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good friends Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) and Andre Maddox (Anthony Montgomery) have an unexpected kiss on the ABC soap General Hospital.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Arielle Kebbel as Olivia, Peter Mensah as Lemuel in NBC's upcoming supernatural series Midnight, Texas.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I seen a commercial for this last night. I hope this is any good. Peter Mensah is a terrific actor that for the most part has had small roles his entire career. Hopefully this will give him more recognition.

6. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Peter Mensah has the best body.

7. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

And let's not overlook his very yummy hot co-star. [​IMG]

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

She looks good too.

9. darkcurry

Just got around to watching Wynonna Earp again after a while only to find out she is pregnant by Doc Holliday, being as though he is the only guy they had her
    sleep with. So more than likely it's confirmed they are ditching her relationship with Dolls.

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Typical daytime bullshit. Stick the black guy in a tepid "affair" with a white female who is beyond her prime as a leading lady. GH already did this before in THIS decade.

11. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Exactly, and have you noticed on the big screen, they never pair up the biggest white actress with a black actor as a couple?

12. darkcurry

I remember a IR love angle they had with Kelly Monaco awhile ago. Can anyone shed some light on this?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Meh DOC is a bit too obvious....probably some sort of Demon Baby Experiment by Black Badge.

But yes in general not hard to find some lightskin black woman with a white dude on tv.....finding a black guy with a white woman.............

14. JamalSpunky

Pretty sure she was never involved in a love triangle that included a black guy.

15. JamalSpunky

The actress is pregnant in real life so she and the showrunners decided to add a pregnancy angle to the show. It doesn't mean that the show is going to stop having Dolls as one of her suitors though.

16. darkcurry

I meant angle as in storyline.

17. darkcurry

They mentioned that Dolls and her never had sex and neither was it in any scene. Catching up on this season I seen that they're relationship went back to lukewarm minus the flirting. I think it is pretty clear the showrunners have no intention on making them a couple, because why not give them a love scene for it to be Dolls' baby. Last season they built up their relationship from flirting and closed off to them finally expressing their feelings for one another when Dolls told her he needs her and she kissing him and then this season they had her missing Dolls like crazy even being very jealous of his female partner during the entire time he was gone just to have their proper reunion to be mild and culminated with small short-lived embrace and reunion where they went their separate ways. That doesn't say suitor that says they are more interested in a same race relationship and a gay relationship than the IR one. Doubt they are going to turn Dolls into her Russell Wilson, they can't even make him her Future, lol.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

A new Freeform series is supposed to premiere tomorrow night called "The Bold Type":

1 of the lead female characters (Jane Sloan played by Katie Stevens) is supposed to have Black Male love interest according to Wikipedia:

This the dude playing her love interest (Actor Matt Stevens playing Alex)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Another teaser:

Full trailer:

The show is supposed to drop on Netflix this week.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not surprised. Freeform is US CTV