BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Oh yeah totally. I used to watch Vampire Diaries until I noticed the theme was incredibly racist.

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

The Originals is better

3. The Dark King

That's Racist as fuck too
    White people who swear they own everything and throw a hissy for every time someone doesn't agree

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I don't know why you brothers even watch TV if all you're gonna do is be triggered

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I remember someone saying there were IR on the show The Originals. Is it? If so is it authentic or just another misrepresentation of IR between black men and white women.

6. darkcurry

I myself isn't triggered. But it is refreshing to know that there are people out there that are awoke to Hollywood's subtle and liberal racism. Especially how they do black men and white women pairings for the most part. It is also nice to know fans support IR love on these shows with all the "shipping" videos they make and the names they give these couples, ect. Those people will soon get fed up and wake up too... some already have like with Supergirl.

7. The Dark King

It was ok at first but the white girl he was with got written out of the main cast. Those epic love stories are reserved for white men only. Especially on the CW. They're diverse with casting but the story don't change.

8. darkcurry

Well CW has a show with Lucy Hale called Life Sentence, the main character is married to a black guy and have a loving relationship. Lucy Hale is pretty big star so we will see how the show fair.

9. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Look the black guy gets laid by a white chick and didnt get killed that is about as good as you can hope for on CW.

Although speaking of diversity my favorite is shows starting out pretty diverse but then as the seasons go on the diversity steadily declines as the POC are killed or written off.
    You gotta make sure the cast and the showrunner love you.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Marcel is involved with another female Sofya in the current season 4. I posted about it a 2.5 months ago: http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/f...ial-sightings-on-tv.9970/page-60#post-1052521

Rebekah also has come back for the 2nd half of the current season & seemed to have resparked romantic instrest with Marcel while Sofya is currently Catatonic on the show.

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Is that show finally came to your country?

12. ColiBreh1

@darkcurry CBC cancelled "Shoot the Messenger" a few weeks ago:

http://mediaincanada.com/2017/05/24/upfronts-2017-cbc-gets-dramatic/

13. darkcurry

14. darkcurry

Watched the season finale of American Gods last night. It was pretty good, have been watching all season. Kristen Chenoweth was in the finale, she played The Goddess Ostara and got flirty with Shadow. It looks like @ the end he was getting back with Laura played by Emily Browning, but he was also through out the episode in awe of Ostara.

[​IMG]

15. darkcurry

One of the rare shows where the leading star is not only a black man, but they made him desirable with the ladies

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. ColiBreh1

Is his character Black be on the show?

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Ricky did a good job, but I am still annoyed that the main protagonist wasn't a black american actor. Tory Kittles, Sean Blakemore and Laz Alonzo would have been a mastodont as Shadow. Bringing both their craft and the sexy home, to put it like that.

18. darkcurry

His race was mentioned in the episode "Hammer Time" when he went to go see the sisters and Czernobog(a god) told him he was black and Shadow said "Is that a problem?"... Later in the episode he told him "You're my only black friend". lol.

[​IMG]

19. ColiBreh1

I think you've convinced me to get into this show.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I got Starz so I hope to see that show.