BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Can you guys see them now?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This scene takes place in a whorehouse and there is a fair amount of nudity, but no actual sex scene and neither of those girls are Charlotte Hope.

3. darkcurry

Oh, okay thanks for the clarification.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The lead character on The CW's "iZombie" Liv (Played by Rose McIver) is currently dating a brotha on the show:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. darkcurry

I heard about that show. Is it still on or canceled?

6. ColiBreh1

Season 3 is currently airing right now (The season premiered in early April).

The show has been renewed for Season 4.

7. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

The only problem is he is a place holder until the writers decide for Major and Liv to get together. Justin and Liv's scenes are cute though.

8. darkcurry

Just watched the season premiere of season 2 of Wynonna Earp and as expected they are making him a side character. They had an emotional goodbye to his character with an emotional moment between Wynonna and Dolls...
    https://twitter.com/ShamierAnderson/status/873373721549033477

But obviously he is coming back, but he'll be gone for a while as they build Wynonna and Doc relationship. But what I learned from the fans on twitter they seem to love Wynonna and Dolls together more and are upset with the temporary departure and they call their relationship WynDolls. But that doesn't seem to matter to the producers and writers of the show as they seem to be forcing a relationship with Wynonna and Doc.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Boy,he is having fun.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Bruhman can't find a chic who's actually alive? Love the pale skin though

11. ColiBreh1

Naw, dude is a Zombie too.

12. The Mixed Men

The Mixed Men New Member

I want to watch the series on netflix now lol

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Collider has a nice preview of the second season of Wynona Earp with some interesting info concerning Dolls. Below there is a link to the article and some excerpts from the article.

-Season 2 kicks off very soon after Season 1’s confrontation with Willa and the opening of a portal that has brought new demons into town. The latter helps elongate the series, since Wynonna essentially got rid of the core revenants by the Season 1 finale. It also opens the door for a variety of Monsters of the Week, which this show handles with humor and aplomb, especially since early episodes also use that convention to add new allies to the core Earp team. Speaking of that team, the new season starts with a loss, at least temporarily, as Dolls (Shamier Anderson) has been forced to succumb to his werewolf side after being captured by Black Badge. In order to free him, Wynonna, Waverly (the delightful Dominique Provost-Chalkley) and Doc Holliday (Tim Rozon, charming and inscrutable as always) must sign away their souls — nearly — to that shadowy organization.

-Dolls’ absence is strongly felt, though the team does pick up a new forensic tech as well as those aforementioned allies.

-Since the mechanics of the Earp Curse, the responsibilities of the heir, and the involvement of Peacemaker (and Wynonna coming to her own peace with it) dominated the first season, the new episodes have more time to relax a little and focus on the group’s dynamics, which is where the series really shines. Doc is Doc, and he has feelings for Wynonna that are reciprocated, but she’s also actively pining for Dolls — while also not being afraid to get involved with other intriguing men who cross her path (“Perry marked you with blood?” She asks a beleaguered soul. “Ugh he’s so hot. Any chance he crawled out of an ancient grave?”)

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Anyone else notice how much they love to cast people of color as werewolves? Coincidence?

15. ColiBreh1

I haven't watched the "Wynona Earp" season 2 premiere, so I'm trying to avoid spoilers in this thread.

But, I finished Season 1 earlier this week & it was really good. So good, I guarantee if it was a Netflix Original show it would be getting a lot more hype & would be getting compared to shows like "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"/"Angel" & "Supernatural".

16. darkcurry

He is the first I have noticed. Any others?

17. The Dark King

Twilight. The Underworld movies.

18. darkcurry

Come to think of it I've noticed nonsexual and unromantic vampires as well.

19. The Dark King

And what race are they?

20. darkcurry

Lol, I thought black vampires was implied. But that's what I meant.