BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Its funny because I get the feels that the actors who play Wyonna and Dolls did fuck in real life based on watching some of their interactions at Fan Events.

Also I swear that Dolls actor got a lot of gigs guest appearances after that show. I suddenly remember him showing up everywhere.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm currently watching the 3rd episode of "Wynona Earp"...

[​IMG] Young, the sexual/romantic chemistry between Dolls & Wynona is so on-point. I don't know if I watched a show where the lead male & female characters chemistry were this on-point early on. I would not be surprised if the actors were fucking off-camera.

3. Skaddix

Yeah there is two fan interviews in particular which made me think they fucked.
    1) Was Wynona actress spending a few minutes gushing about how great Dolls' actor was a person
    2) Another had her basically having a mental breakdown when talking about High School, and the Dolls actor came over for her to cry on.

4. ColiBreh1

Can you post them?

5. Skaddix

Eh I dont have the free time to go digging through youtube maybe after the 4th of July.
    Although with the show coming back soon youtube will probably bring them back up the chain.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I know the actress is Natalie Dormer, but what is the scene from? Any guesses?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. ColiBreh1

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

9. darkcurry

10. ColiBreh1

Ehhhhh........ A lot of folks suspect that was just to PR move to cover for Kristen Stewart being a rumored racist.

11. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Yeah, she's suspect to me

12. ColiBreh1

This is what I found on Twitter about "Malcolm & Libby":

ABC passed on the show, but the studio is shopping it around according to this article: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/black-ish-renewed-season-4-at-abc-1002953

Also here are on-set pics from the pilot shot back in early April:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Ann Coulter & Larry Elder:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] With Larry Elder & Ann Coulter guest-starring, they were definitely serious about playing up the political angle. I wish this would have been picked up.

13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

He is gorgeous, Natalie is so lucky she got to make out with him.

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I keep telling ya'll brothers, Ann Coulter is mighty comfortable around black men

15. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Felicity Huffman is such a babe.

16. darkcurry

Oh fuck, Ann Coulter is attached to it? That will make it even HARDER to get picked up. Damn. Maybe FOX or CBS? lol.

Sidenote: Courtney B. Vance is a hardcore democrat and Hillary supporter. It just goes to show politics brings out the worse in people, because how did Courtney make that work is beyond me.

17. ColiBreh1

Nah, Ann Coulter & Larry Elder were obviously just guest-starring.

18. darkcurry

Okay I don't really watch GoT, so if anyone could tell me if this were an IR scene with Charlotte Hope involved or just a tease scene?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. ColiBreh1

The pic isn't showing up. I suggest you download the pic than upload it to popular imagehosting site like Imgur.com

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

She played the twisted girlfriend of Ramsay, and she never has an IR scene with anyone on the show.

[​IMG]