BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Just found that out, thanks though.

2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Teen IR couples on Netflix Greenhouse Academy but TOO unrealistic . . .super prep boarding school with YA should'nt be handicapped with PG storylines. Those black basketball prospects should be hitting the books as well as the booties with such eager to please white delights always underfoot. One delight is the daughter of a Blonde 90's heartthrob from Beverly Hills 90210 ~ Casper Van Dein. Skip ahead to episode 3 if you decide to take a peek because the acting is real bad initially but episode 3 gets better with the glowing teen interracial potential of a series wasted on the disney demographic SMH?

3. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Honestly Netflix needs a new interface its impossible to find shit unless you know what your looking for or just get lucky....

I will give it a spin.

4. Young Herschel

I've watched "Freeform" & ABC Family too . . . with a target demographic of 14-34 they're daring enough to feature teen sexual encounters so based on the trailer expect some sexual relations to take place between the two main characters . . . if only eventually like S2 finale

5. Young Herschel

I had a Spiderman video game back in the Nintendo 90's where Cloak & Dagger clearly reference each other as husband & wife

6. Rashad

Rashad Active Member

I found their Instagram page... https://www.instagram.com/swirlshenanigans/

It looks like they started some kinda IR podcast as well...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/swirl-shenanigans/id1325437439?mt=2

https://soundcloud.com/swirlshenanigans

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Lots of IR kisses between Sean and Carly...more than six on youtube...only mention of this was on page 47...

8. darkcurry

On the last episode of SuperGirl they confirmed the relationship between James & Lena. Played by Katie Mcgrath who is Irish and subtly let her accent slipped on some words. lol. I caught that.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

IMO I still think Lucy Lane was a better fit.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed. I like her though. She was better on Merlin

10. darkcurry

Yeah, me too. As far as the character goes, can't trust them Luthors. Bring back Lucy to save James. lol.

11. Rashad

Rashad Active Member

Life Sentence Trailer:

12. darkcurry

I watched The Good Place last night and I heard them mention that they were exes. Did Eleanor and Chidi break up?

I don't watch often so I'm so-so caught up. lol. Anyone here watch often enough to answer that for me?

13. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

Sean and Carly, if u mean the couple from GH(General Hospital) then i'd love to see some of them if u can provide the link. The vid u posted and the others present on that channel feature Abby and Tyler. Btw They wrote off their relationship in 2014, Anyone knw where i can watch old episodes of Y & R online free ?

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Freeform put out this sneak peek yesterday:

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Wouldn't call it a break-up

Their memories got rebooted, so they don't remember their relationship, the only reason they know that had a relationship was because they saw a tape of each other declaring their love from a previous reboot.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Smh of course
    Didn't expect any less

17. darkcurry

They moved it back to June 7th?
    [​IMG]

Lol. That clip just made it even more anticipating. Wonderful acting, good set up, good cinematography, nice graphics. I want to see this.

18. darkcurry

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to watch that soon.

20. darkcurry

Congrats to Daniel Kaluuya on his Oscar nom (Him and Jordan Peele. Dee Rees got snubbed for best director.)...
    ...But uhh, I just found out that he was in Black Mirror.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did anybody see this episode? I only seen some of Black Mirror.