BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah, I get your point, but it could also be that Luke Cage is playing up to the black audience and I have spoke about this before on how now days some of these black showrunners and filmmakers seem to be standoffish with IR pairings involving black men and white women to please black women against it. But Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are to famous of a couple to just nix on and screw up. That would turn a lot of TRUE fans off and make their disdain for black men and white women IR couples obvious.

2. Lol Jessica’s gonna end up with Luke, they did the whole “declaration of love” back in S1 and show runners CONSTANTLY teased their romance numerous times in Defenders (even scenes with no romance Jess clearly seemed comfortable having average conversation with Luke than anyone else) all of this matters. & if they don’t do it comic fans will be up their ass lol even the white ones. (Lots of white COMIC fans love their relationship so it’s really the non-comic reading racists we have to worry about).

Also, Krysten and Mike’s chemistry is way too damn good and established lol & Krysten teases their relationship on social media a lot, so there’s that.

3. Idk why some of you even bother watching some of these shows, y’all know how they’re moving but still give em ratings lol some of y’all choose to rant all day about shows that are treating BM unfairly but won’t give attention to shows that are giving BM a chance like a Dynasty for example. I’ve hardly seen it being spoken about on here.

4. darkcurry

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I watch to see what direction a show will go with an IR relationship then make my decision not to watch. There a few shows that I don't watch when they clearly have these problems. Like with Supergirl other than the neo-liberal writing going on when they were fucking up the IR I stopped tuning in for the most part I only seen three episodes this season. iZombie is a no for me seeing how they did that brotha and kept her innocent. With Wynonna Earp I gave them a fair chance and stopped watching that show. But sometimes the rest of the show be good and the IR is the only part where they are fucking up like with The Originals. I don't like to jump the gun, want to make sure there intentions about IR with bm are clear, you know?

Oh, I have been watching some of the episodes of Dynasty I like the IR on this sexy show. But I work sometimes at night so I don't get to watch a lot of prime time tv unless I DVR or something like that.

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

@darkcurry

Eh I am still watching Earp mostly because I like the genre and the options are limited.
    iZombie yeah that annoyed me as well was so OOC as well.
    Orginals...Marcel gets laid at least.
    Dynasty does have good BM/WW.
    Supergirl just no nope that one is more unforgivable then all the others.

As for watching shows, DVR? Really bro torrent or find a site that post links to media player sites where you can watch...if you want I can PM you an preferred choice.

6. darkcurry

I have to get a VPN before I do that. Last time I did that Comcast sent me a notice about it. Some how they knew where I went and my cousin told me to get a VPN next time.

7. Skaddix

Oh you have comcast hahahha well you are right fucked my friend.

8. darkcurry

lol. My gf has verizon, is that bad too?

9. Skaddix

Yes Comcast and Time Warner are the absolute worst of the worst everything else is good relative to them.

10. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Bright
    Premieres Dec 22nd, 2017

They have a trailer for this on Netflix.

Looks interesting, kinda reminds me of "Alien Nation"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I hope you get your fairy tale wedding one day. <3

12. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention it, sorry.
    Anyway, there is an intens connection between Katie (Sarah Wayne Callies) and Broussard (Tory Kittles) and I was rooting for them to hook up, but nope, I became disappointed.

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Got to see that episode.

14. Soulthinker

Not a nightmare for that brother.

15. Soulthinker

16. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

17. darkcurry

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen The Mist on Netflix? There was an ir love scene in episode eight. The show is an expansion of the Stephen King story.

19. Skaddix

Not worth the show is fucking terrible.

20. darkcurry

Yeah I couldn't get into either. I stopped at the 5th episode though. lol. I think someone already mentioned it having an IR romance or love scene.