BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Jeff does marry Fallon in the original series. But the marriage sort of goes downhill after the birth of their son. I don't know if the writers of this show will follow the original series. But I believe that it would help if they extend the triangle.

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Derrick & Tori from MTV The Challenge XXX: Dirty Thirty

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^ Glad to see Derrick finally get some play on MTV's Challenge because all the brothers on AYTO get is dissed and summarily dismissed and last year there were FOUR of them including Derrick but only the lite brite one Andre got any play SMDH

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Young Herschel

I know it was awhile ago but on ABC's "Wicked City" check it out on kodi or FIOS OnDemand . . . lnterracial sex for Taissa Farmiga of American Horror Story seasons 1 & 3 damn I just love me some Eastern European cuties dont you?

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

When you said last episode, you mean the episode that aired earlier this week (Episode 2 of Season 6) right?

7. Young Herschel

On the newest season of "AYTO" there has surprisingly been a healthy amount of interracial . . . guess that email I sent to the production studio (Lighthearted) finally made an impact . I wrote last year or so that the show CANNOT grow if you persist in casting these non-black contestants who clearly have no dating history with black men as you have made abundantly obvious in seasons 1-4. Tori from season 4 above was a unicom with pegasus wings among the previous white women as she clearly had no reservation or unfamiliarity with black men. I told them you might as well hang a 1962 Jim Crow sign over the entrance to the "Boom Boom Room" because all you've aired from seasons 1-4 is week after week of white boy worship and its holding back your ratings & $$$. Now on season 6 there are 3 or 4 interracial potentials and the women have surely been screened for interracial dating history :)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  8. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah episode 2 of the season.

9. darkcurry

Anybody ever heard of this show that aired about 3 years ago called Black Box

[​IMG]

A world-famous neuroscientist has a special touch with her patients but struggles with her own mental illness

The two leads were an IR couple; Kelly Reilly & David Ajala

[​IMG]

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Yes, I have.

11. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Was a pretty good show with a strong cast that ABC never truly marketed, wonder why..... Kelly Reilly is also romantically involved with Denzel Washington in the excellent movie Flight

12. darkcurry

Good catch, I didn't even realize it and I saw that movie.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I remember that show being promoted as a mid-season replacement. I didn't know she had a BM as her main love interest.

14. Shulz021

[​IMG]

Floyd & Amy from White Famous

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I will make sure to get the DVD if there is more IR scenes.

16. Shulz021

[​IMG]

Michael & Fallon from CWTV Dynasty

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

One of my favorite movies of all time

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

He really had Sammy down. Joe Mantegna was pretty close on his performance as Dean Martin. And Ray Liotta had Frank Sinatra's mannerisms down but didn't exactly look just like him.

19. darkcurry

Stranger Things 2 - Kind of Cute IR coupling on this show

Lucas and the new girl Max develope a little cute pre-teen relationship. I hate the way they did it though because my boy Dustin also liked her and the season finale really pulled at my heart strings good and bad. I HATE LOVE TRIANGLES! Filmmakers need to REALLY stop doing this it's not entertaining and leaves someone broken hearted and one thing I really hate to see are kids getting their heart broken, especially my boy Dustin(my favorite character besides 11 and Joyce.). Thankfully Nancy stepped in and put a smile back on his face. :)

But other than that kudos to Stranger Things breaking out the all around diversity with their show with NOT HESITATION! Lucas' little sister is a scene stealer! My girlfriend LOVES her.

I say kind of cute, because I HATE LOVE TRIANGLES!

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Eh he didnt lose the girl to his white friend so not bad.

Plus it wasnt nearly as annoying as the teen one last season.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017