Interracial Couple attacked by Nazis after a Tennessee rally, beating the white woman bloody.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by darkcurry, Oct 29, 2017.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Although it isn't necessarily racist like the incident you posted, I saw a news report a few month back about some white hipster chick opening a cafe or bar in one of the gentrified areas in NY and there was a space where the fridge used to be and there were holes in the wall from the mounts or something and the establishment touted them as bullet holes and had a stable with 40 oz in front of them. Needless to say, the minority community was not happy about that shit. Her white ass didn't understand and actually tried to pull the "I see you don't understand my sense of humor". White folks don't give a shit out there wither, but it appears to come in the form of gentrification and clueless hipsters "discovering" shit.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. People aren't getting killed for IR in Houston/Atlanta/Dallas/San Antonio/Memphis/New Orleans/Tuscaloosa/Richmond/Tuscon/Charleston either.

Believe it or not, big Southern cities are very progressive and tolerant of IR relationships.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Shout out for Miami, Tampa, Orlando and Key west. We good.:D

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Confederate flag means south so of course you won't see it in New York....lol.

There is really no need when countless black people have died under the symbol of the cross and the American flag. When you have Yankee asshats that don't understand Kapernick taking a knee what's the difference?

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have an interest in Kauai. But I have read all about the resentment of mainlanders on the islands. I have also became aware of the issues with invasive species like reptiles and insects. And it is expensive.

7. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Reading this story really shock me. I cant believe racism is so open.
    It must be difficult for IR couples in these places to have normal lives together.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's crazy. Looked into it...The Cafe's owners, Poran Chowdhury, and Abdul C., responded the cafe wasn't participating in T or T, and the candy was purchased...Hmmm..video will likely have to sort this out, or show some damn receipts.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59fcb681e4b0c9652fff3fe0

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Well well well

Look who stopped making excuses for the Serbian and Greek murderers of that Black man long enough to PRETEND to care about this couple being attacked.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

11. flaminghetero

You're naïve as a 6 week old monkey.

12. z

z Well-Known Member

wow. flame at it again. You are the king of insults, brutha!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. flaminghetero

:D:D:D