Interracial Couple attacked by Nazis after a Tennessee rally, beating the white woman bloody.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by darkcurry, Oct 29, 2017.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

And bingo was his name-o

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

PS @Frederick

Dumb negroes finish last. We don't.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Really? There are 7 known (and watched) groups in one city/county here in Northern California...where supposedly racism is NOT tolerated.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. Dotard was born and raised in NY city. No way they have racists there.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Vigilance is one thing, paranoia is another. Like Shakespeare wrote in Hamlet, "Beware when in entrance to a quarrel. If in a quarrel, let the opposed beware of thee."

In all my years on this planet, my only option is to walk away because I can't change a person who says or does stupid things. That is not to suggest that I would allow the stupid person to physically attack me.

If you seek the good, you'll find the good. If you seek the bad, you'll find that, too.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He is and many others are but the dominant culture doesn't accept racism as part of the local culture. Black men dating white women is common af. No one cares

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I remember you saying you had to deal with racist family members of white girlfriends.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Never said it was perfect but its not part of the dominant culture. There isn't an acceptance of bigotry as "just the way it is"
    See the difference?

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

One min "no one cares" next min this.

Lol. If you say so mayne.

10. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Living in the south, stories like this really hit home. Obviously most wouldnt act on it, but walking around with a black man, you can just see the hate in most white men's eyes! Honestly dont even feel safe around white men at this point smh

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It is something that has to be considered. I may have mentioned this in the past, but there's young guy (BM, late 20s) at my job who dates a WW. She's in nursing school, and he's been wanting them to relocate to the Atlanta area. She likes Atlanta too, but she's the one putting on brakes, because she's very concerned about what they may encounter. Not in Atlanta per se, but like when they venture outside the area on one of their road trips. I know the guy was really irritated, but he knows that her concern is very realisitic. I absolutely love that she's conscious of the sad realities, and thinks enough of him to speak out against that idea.

He told me just a few days ago that they're now looking at SoCal which is awesome.

12. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Exactly, Atlanta is very cool, but anytime you go into the country a little bit, the men are horrendous lol, tell him to go to SoCal!

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It's unsafe to live damn near EVERYWHERE in this country if you're a black man. In the hood you are faced with racist murderous cops, thugs and gang bangers. In the suburbs you are faced with racist cops, racism abroad and sometimes you get it from all angles. Mixed neighborhoods seem more safe to live.

14. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

They always beat or kill the white girl. They love killing them. Klan killed a white woman in my state also. The last time they killed a black guy. The revenge sent white heads rolling down the street.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As it was sung in the classic Temptations hit Ball Of Confusion, "...And the only safe place to live is on an Indian Reservation."
    ("And the band played on.")

If I have the money, I would move to Hawaii and live away from the touristy areas. Or Santa Fe, New Mexico and live near the desert among the Native American Indians and enjoy the fresh air and sunny skies.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

17. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Coldblooded not giving those kids any candy

18. K

K Well-Known Member

sometimes I feel like I woke up into the Twilight Zone

smh

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I hate the back twitter shit. Comedic memes aside and whatnot, I hate that fucking label.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Most of the houses in Hawaii are shit and is one of the most expensive places to live. It ain't all paradise. Lot of homes are run down. I'm speaking only on Oahu, but even away from the tourist areas, the homes are pretty shitty and you gotta stack some serious paper to live in one of those. Also, you won't be welcome in certain areas because you're a "haole". Lotta outsider resentment, although it appears to be much better today than it was decades ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List