I'm NOT Interested!!

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by K, May 26, 2016.

1. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

I dont know, if a woman or man senses a stranger or someone they do not know well likes them, and they are not interested, they could just politely ask if they are interested or somehow find out and politely decline if they get a reply from the stranger that indicates they are interested.

Maybe they dont owe an explanation, but if they sense something, it might be nice of them to somehow tell the other they are not interested, just so everyone knows what is going on.

I have been in this situation recently, and it was never flat out said to me they were not interested, but I sensed they were not and have tried to move on, so it is nice if all involved know for sure to save time and possible hurt feelings later.

hope that makes sense.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Do you know what contradictory means??

3. RaiderLL

Have you ever dealt with a man who wouldn't take no for an answer? Deal with it once or twice and I assure you it becomes perfectly clear that sometimes no communication is better than explanations.

4. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

No I have not yet fortunately, sounds a little scary, yeah, I guess every situation is different, and one has to gauge what actions or in your case no actions or words are best. I did not mean that in every case, one has to go with one's gut. If it feels safer to try to go the no communication route than that is the best, no two situations are the same.

5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

It means raider

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

So I'm on a date. Took shorty to see the new Star Wars movie.....and shorty said she was going to the bathroom. Then I get this message

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Honesty

[​IMG]

7. 4north1side2

How do you like girly sappy romance movies but haven't seen the king of them all?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  8. RaiderLL

Lol I'm not a huge girly sappy romance movie type. Sometimes but not often. I honestly don't even know what the movie is about but I'm sure I'm the last person on earth who hasn't seen it lol.

9. 4north1side2

You and ya man need to watch it, it's actually a really good movie that has you yelling at the TV like you really know the characters.