I'm NOT Interested!!

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by K, May 26, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Trust me it would be nice if people told the truth but...

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Well....thankfully, some do

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah what kills me are people who can't handle it.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

it's cool - that's called a gift.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Are you still like that or do you flat out tell women wasup?

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Good points! I would definitely be looking at their actions. If a person is interested... They'd convey that especially if you're reaching out to them. If I'm making an effort and it's not being reciprocated in any way... I'd soon conclude that for whatever reason you're not interested and/or no longer interested, and I'll move on.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No. I changed that a long time ago. Once I found out that you have to be more than clear and very stern for them to get the point then that's what I started doing. Every since then I have always been more direct.

Back then a ww went as far as threating me. I was 19 and done with hs. She tried to lie and say that she was underage and would jail me if I were to quit fucking with her. As shocked as I was I still told her to Fuck off. I had the inside scoop. She was still in hs but as a senior.

Back then my mindset was that I prefered ww with the only downside being that it was harder to get rid of them.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

As I got older my preference became more certain. Experience taught me that ww are generally more compatible with me. In more ways than one.

9. 4north1side2

That's crazy man!

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This is the common sense I'm talking about! It's truly not rocket science and it has nothing to do with reading my mind lol. Watch my actions, period. Respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone who's not putting in an effort. If I see a friendship with someone not not something romantic, I'd be straight up and honest. But if there's no connection on any level, and I don't trust how you'll take rejection... I'll absolutely fall off the face of the earth without any regret. I don't owe any near-stranger a reason for stopping communication and they don't owe me anything. Very cut and dry in my eyes.

11. 4north1side2

Raider has always been the textbook definition of "women are hypocrites".

I bet anyone here if I took the time out to go back thru raiders old posts giving advice regarding relationships I will find some variation of a post of her telling someone "keep it real"

Or if I was to find a post of her regarding describing herself when it comes to relationships "I believe in being upfront and honest"

Who wants to bet me!?

[​IMG]

Speaking with this person for only a few days inconsistently and you ghost, I understand you hardly know this person. Beyond a few days on a consistent basis, you've gone out together, stop being a "lil bitch" and put on your big girl pants telling it how it is.

12. RaiderLL

If I have any respect for you, I will always tell it like it is (if we have a friendship already or if we've been talking/dating for a minute). If you're a near stranger though, I owe you nothing, nada, zip, zilch. I expect nothing from them either. See how easy that is?! I'm not sorry in the least about it. Grow up and stop expecting relationship-type communication from strangers. No wonder so many people talk about how disappointed they are in dating. Stop expecting shit you haven't earned. Life gets a lot simpler when you act (and expect) like an adult. I've never regretted falling out of someone's life. I HAVE regretted being open and honest to someone who didn't get past day one with me. Fuck that. Learned really quick that I don't need to defend my choice to stop talking to someone. My life my choice. Be a big boy and move on :)

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Aaww damn

14. 4north1side2

I ain't hating shawty but women like you are the reason why dudes like UK go fucking coo coo and amplify their craziness.

This is why I, TDK, and other men say you can't take women's advice on shit like dating because yall always say one thing, but you do something the complete opposite but love to argue with us over like we are wrong lol.

[​IMG]

What sticks out from this post is your smug assholery. Fuck these people and they feelings, "I don't owe you shit" right. Cool, that's how you feel, that's how you feel BUUUUUUUUT......

then in a complete different thread you are bemoaning how cruel, nasty, and mean the world is. Telling people that they need to be nicer to each other and all that feel good jazz.

How the fuck does that work? [​IMG]

I feel for the men in your life, dating you must feel like the movie the notebook 24/7

[​IMG]

15. RaiderLL

Hahaha I've never seen that movie but I've seen the "what do u want to eat" gif on fb lol. I said from the beginning that my take on things doesn't matter, I'm married, not dating anymore ? The men have been saved from my smug assholery lol! Honestly, I'm really not an asshole but I do get snippy when I'm expected to defend or outline why I do what I do. I could've probably sugar coated what I said but the gist of it would've still been the same (that's assholeish again, isn't it?!).

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

I bow down to you

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Smh....let get my wet weather boots on....the shit is piling up

18. RaiderLL

Y'all some cry babies lol. Everyone except Dude... he gets it!

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Smh

Its getting deep. I need a shovel

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I said the same damn thing but we are talking about your contradictory ass