I'm NOT Interested!!

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by K, May 26, 2016.

1. Let me tell you something famous feminist Germaine Greer once said "Women have no idea how much men hate them" that right there, is the realest statement about men ever.

No. You can't.

OK. So men are expected to read women's minds then

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Read minds? No. Be smart enough to trust actions over words? Without a doubt. For you to say a person can't tell when someone's into them, is absolutely absurd. Im sure there are a few people who lack any level of social awareness, but not most.

And if you hate women so much, don't date them. It's very simple. Choose to live a life of romantic solitude or try your hand at men. The world is your oyster.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Well I'm going to go with the men on this one. Sorry Raider but I just see it way too much. The whole putting men off thing is bullshit and no women aren't obvious and men are expected to be mind readers and it's just crap. Maybe it partly comes from raising a boy (now man) and seeing tons of teenage/young men go through it all with the girls.

I am one who would say I'm not interested, I don't think we are on the same page, not a good match, NO, etc. I didn't say I was busy unless I was, then I would find that men think I'm putting them off because they are so used to the passive aggressive bs. I dealt with the outfall of shit women have done to men and didn't appreciate it at all. Quite frankly, I can't blame the guys much, they've been taught to not believe women by women.

UK guy said that women are really clear when they are into a man - no matter what the circumstances they will make it work to meet/see the guy if they are really interested. That's true. Suddenly all that busy stuff goes right out the window, along with those long detailed lists of ridiculousness too.

4. WE CAN'T READ A WOMAN'S MIND

But to you, you are sitting their seriously expecting a man to read your mind and it's because of women passive aggressive tactics is why thye are always SO QUICK to say a man is creep.

Even though If she feels comfortable, nothing you do is creepy. If she doesn’t, everything you do is and another thing because women are so shit scared to tell man they are not interested and because we are meant to be able to read your mind, means that breakups are dead.

No commitment is given so there is nothing to break. The women just stops contacting someone without any warning or reason.

Because of course a woman calling a man to tell them they no longer want to see them again would require her acknowledging the mans feelings and going out of her way to be kind to them.

And as we both know it's rare you met a kind woman.

It's like women have been thoroughly brainwashed into believing that being overbooked and being a “challenge” makes them more attractive and desirable. Because of the huge selection of single men, so many women never stop going on dates with random ones they meet online.

They don’t really like or dislike anyone, so they end up going on a million 20 minute coffee dates expecting to be swept off their feet.

This of course almost never happens, and this arduous process makes those women extremely jaded and unexcited about dating or meeting someone new.

I mean sometimes I hear conversations between two women about how they sort through the guys who are interested in them, as if they were models. The moment I look at them, I cringe and wonder if the guys they are talking about are legally blind.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  5. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Some Women do that cause dudes don't know how to take rejection.

Dudes need to get a third eye in their game and realized that got dissed and move the hell on.

It's happens to everyone. Dudes need to put their big boy pants on and stop being bitches

6. K

K Well-Known Member

People need to grow up on both sides.

Get real, you know there are lots of women out there playing games. Raider herself said she doesn't say things directly. What's the point in that really? False hope? being nice? come on now. Of course men need to be able to take rejection and move on, but they also need to be given some direct answers or learn how to somehow be able to discern between women (who are grown and will be straight about things) and females who are playing. But come on, how do they know that until they make the attempt.

7. nero

nero Member

I don't think there should be a need for people to be honest, you should be able to see if someone reciprocates your feelings from being around them. From my experience women don't handle rejection well. Worst is when they try to reject you before reject them. Men who can't handle rejection are not suitable mates and women know that, and that's why they do it.

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I would like them to tell me that they aren't interested. I am not in the habit of approaching women. But, if I did, I would want to know so that I could move on to someone else.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. I can tell if a woman is into me or not. I only talk to women that show interest first anyway. Maybe that will change when I'm completely ready to settle down. For now school comes first.

The only time I would say women need to communicate better is when you are already in a relationship with them. They seem to feel more special when you can read their minds. I sort of get it, but they shouldn't get upset when you dont. We have other things to think about too. Just tell us in English.

I remember my ex getting mad over some simple shit like stopping somewhere before we got back to my place. She was visting me from out of state at the time. I knew she wanted to stop there earlier but I left room for the possibility of her changing her mind due to other events taking more time than expected.

When we were passing the spot on the way back, I asked her if she wanted to stop there and she said no. When we got back to my place she had an attitude because I was apparently wrong for asking at the time. I should have just read her mind and pulled up at that spot like she wanted lol.

Come on now.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Make uncomplicated shit complicated but call others complicated because you couldn't keep it uncomplicated brehs

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I know a lot of guys go though tuff times when trying to meet women, but I wouldn't want it to be the other way around. Don't get me wrong, I like it when women approach or flirt with me, but sometimes it's annoying when you aren't interested.

I can't imagine what it would feel like to be in their shoes. I think if I was a woman I would just dress like a guy to cut down on being approched so often.

If you are going to approach women it is what it is. If that's the worst thing that happened to you, you really had a good day.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

If you str8 approach a woman and I mean you see a woman in a store and walk up and say hi and you run it. She's going to tell you but you have knuckle heads that can't handle it. You know that.

If you been on a couple of dates , hell you know if it's good or not. If you aren't sure then make a move and she'll let you know. Listen to her Convo. Dudes need to wise up. There are flaky females out tgere...that's life. Get over it.

13. ooieooie

ooieooie Member

Ha. If someone approaches me and I'm not interested, I usually lie and say I have a boyfriend. Or I "ghost" if someone hits me up over Facebook Messenger or something. I really should be more direct, but I can't take my own advice on that.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Its all a process and what works with one won't with another. I think it's best to just have your shit together and be genuine about things. If they aren't interested, big deal....find one who is.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's kinda shocking when people can't take a hint. I remember when I first started meeting a lot of ww. I was shocked when they couldn't take a hint that you were not interested. (i was a teen and more into one night stands) Bw could see it from a mile away, but I guess ww were not used to regection. Seemed as if they thought that if you had sex with them once they were beyond regection.This was my only shock when I started meeting more ww. Now ww and Latinas are all I know.

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Rejection with a G, cuz u on dat gangsta shit :p

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

100! Lol

18. K

K Well-Known Member

It's just cause you turned em out

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I didn't even consider that, guess I am still naive....lol