I'm NOT Interested!!

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by K, May 26, 2016.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

When you are interested in someone and they aren't interested in you, how would you like them to handle it?

How do you handle it when someone is interested in you and you aren't interested in them?

2. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Be firm and give them the fuck off look before telling them you are not interested.:cool:

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Just be straight up and say I'm not attracted to you.

Online I just completely ignore messages, doesn't happen to me offline tho.

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I'd seduce them and make them interested. Or alternatively i would hypnotise them without their knowledge.

[​IMG]

But all jokes aside. It's out of either parties control. I don't think you should take it to heart and if they aren't interested then they're missing out. Someone else will be interested eventually.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'd take it along the lines of... Win some, lose some. I'd hope that she'd not be ruthless about it as there's not reason for that.

This is one of the toughest things for me to do as I hate to hurt (or potentially hurt) someone else's feelings. I've actually been very gentle, but direct as I know that for many it takes a lot to expose themselves in that way. Also, I want to be honest and not mislead anyone.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I haven't been told, "I'm not interested in you." I have been politely turned down, insulted and even laughed at. If the situation is in the reverse, I would be polite and respectfully declined(but it doesn't often happen).

7. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

If I'm interested but she's not I prefer for her to be straight up and just say no. Like the old saying "worst they can say is no". No one likes getting led on.

If I'm not interested but she is, I just say no thanks. If she continues I'll ignore her.

8. beccaomecca

I AM attracted to you. Hahahah we know it doesn't happen offline all hail lady killer.

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I prefer utmost honesty, since rejection is something I should expect anyway.

And I would have to reciprocate as well, given that I don't like the idea of stringing people along.

10. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

tell them I am not interested and block them

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

You're already doing that with your accent.

12. Westie

Westie Member

Restraining order.

13. beccaomecca

Hahahaha. What accent?!

14. 4north1side2

Your not my type..... being that your the ultra persistent type that doesn't take no for a answer and want to know why...

Your skin is too pale

Your eyes are too blue

Your hair is too red

Your voice and accent is too arousing

Your smile is too perfect

I like boring miserbale personalities, not jublient happy bubbly girls

You dress way too impressive for me

You make too much money

You got a lil bubble butt, too round for me

You fucked more than one guy that happened not to be me

You prefer chocolate over caramel

Most of all you say um and fuck entirely too much for my taste

I wish you the best with your endeavors

*blocked*

15. beccaomecca

Hahhaaha Dueces bitchhhhh!

I have never even had a threesome! Let alone an orgy! You need to check ya self before ya wreck ya self!

Ok .... ummmmmmm........... Debbie.... you enjoy the miseralies of life.

While i lay in my bed of money festering over what 'chocolate' sex god i can lure in to take over the world with next. Maybe you could be our janitor in our expansive, all glass mansion 'Hey you with the big janitals' bring your broom over here there's a bunch of hunnidz i need you to sweep up.

Ta ta.

16. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

Let me check my phone right now and not be surprised to hear 30 voice messages of "I'm sowwy my scheming Nigerian king, I was just playing, come play clean up on this pussy instead"

17. beccaomecca

Last time i check i was Aussie not Asian! Took the words right outta my mouth. My my my.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[YOUTUBE]mGrQTRcxdTo[/YOUTUBE]

sing them this song.....theyll get the hint

19. beccaomecca

Hahahaha! I'm turning no one on.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u are so humble. lol

I thought that song was fitting. I got one more but robert palmers version of ",didnt mean to turn you on " is a better fit