How to Pick Up Serbian Girls

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by karris, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Give it time. Hardly anyone bothers to read anything nowadays, let alone themes they are not too comfortable with.

2. karris

karris New Member

Yeah, I know. I'm trying to tell people a whole lot of things they don't want to know. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. This is one of those books I'll be dead and gone fifty years and somebody comes along looking for a narrative on what it was like for the white females flaunting that ol' taboo and, since it's all historical and everybody involved is dead and gone, all of a sudden this obscure title will get noticed. And I'll be saying, see told ya' so.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Excellent news! Since the weather down south decided to from 65 and sunny to 35 (and below) and icy, I'm looking forward to reading more of it soon. I've only had time to read a few pages so far but I like what I see.

4. karris

karris New Member

Thank you, m'dear. I'm heading into Raleigh I think in the AM if it's still clear.

Since1970, (I'll fill you in on that decade you missed. It was a doozy.:smt043)

Linda

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

People from that decade tell me that it was pretty entertaining. Now that I think of it, I could have gotten used to Since1970 :freehug:

6. karris

karris New Member

Oh really?

I just re-uploaded everything. I think what you've read was before I added the new first scene. I thought I should get to something more enticing right off the bat. There's not exactly any sex, but the baby's asleep, you never know . . . lol. I had a nightmare about that last week, that there was a baby in the house, 'oh no, not that again!' Fortunately in the morning my son went home and took the baby with him.

That scene also states the premise.

Up until college it's autobiographical. The Reggie character is a composite of several people in real life. The Donald character is fictional (as of yet, hope springs eternal, lol). Actually the historical data is from Nada (which word means hope) my friend in Belgrade, the head of the Jacenovac Memorial Project. I've told her to tell her children, in case the book does get remembered, that she's been immortalized as a young black American man. They're not likely to recognize her otherwise. The ghosts of course are fanciful. I've never seen a ghost in my life, though it does seem like they play me like a fiddle. They're the easiest way to explain everything I felt, which was always completely consistent with what I now know are the facts.

I do feel some local, native ghosts I'm related to set me up with my ex. (I have a bone to pick on that score with somebody once I get to the other side.) When I say local, I mean very local, as in Clarksville, VA, back when it was the capital of the Piedmont. And I moved here, BEFORE I found that out.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  7. karris

karris New Member

From Nada in Beldgrade

[YOUTUBE]pgGY3Q3-mfY[/YOUTUBE]

8. Athena

Athena New Member

[​IMG]

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Some of them got that Coco booty.

10. karris

karris New Member

Now let me be perfectly clear on this point. You do not, I repeat, do NOT need rubber gloves to pick up Serbian girls. In fact, we'd be highly insulted. :p

11. karris

karris New Member

Nada just sent me this. The most beautiful twins in the world.

The article is in Russian. I use a Google Translate extension in Chrome. It involved setting up a Google account, then going to my Chrome settings > Extensions and searching for Google Translate. It's highly recommended to follow Eastern European media coverage on the Ukraine. Dead opposite to what we're hearing here. For example, our media portrays the new prez as a Baptist minister championing for democracy. Their media shows all his ties to neo-nazis and highlights his thuggish behavior.

http://www.senica.ru/serbia/facts/society/serbskie-bliznyashki--samye-krasivye-v-mire

Anyway, here are the beautiful twins.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]QHKNcjTlR7o[/YOUTUBE]

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Rubber gloves? Or kid gloves? LOL. All joking aside, you're saying that Serbian women will not break, right? Or we gentlemen should always be polite and respectful in this matter, is that correct?

13. Soulthinker

With the tensions in the Ukraine it would be months or even years to meet a Serbian woman.

14. karris

karris New Member

I don't think there'd be any more danger being in Serbia than many other countries in Europe while all this goes on. Austria and Germany aren't much further away than the Balkans. If you were an American who understood the facts, as opposed to an 'Ugly American' who believes the propaganda here, you would be much appreciated by anyone there.

15. karris

karris New Member

A good news resource?

Nada just sent me this, in English, by Americans that looks like an interesting resource for balanced news regarding US Militarism.

NATO expansion — Yugoslavia to Ukraine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.iacenter.org/ukraine/nato031914/

Yes, many Second World countries (former soviet bloc countries) are now nothing more than US/EU de facto colonies. The fact that these are 'white' folks rather than people of color is enabling the West to be all the more aggressive in its hegemony. Nobody much in the West is even noticing what the real deal is.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Would I still be able to travel in relative safety in Serbia, even with this going on? Or should I wait until things cool down?

17. karris

karris New Member

Okay, this is what Nada has to say about that:

[​IMG]

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Thanks. :freehug:

19. Soulthinker

Provided things don't heat up.