How to deal with a racist

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by LadyLuck, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chicubs1908

chicubs1908 New Member

Please note a lot of things that whites are credited with in history can now be proven that they were stolen from blacks who were not reconize as equals or even human being.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

You know, Black people or any other race should not have to prove that they are more or less better than any others.
    A lot of thes eracist arguments put forward by certain white people are embarassing for us.

3. sarah23

I dont know why you post this videos.

4. kristenp

kristenp New Member

Don't lower yourself to their level

I have found the easiest way to deal with racist people is to be happy and successful that bothers them more then anything else. I do not think anything I can say to them will change their minds. Maybe by them seeing me happy and being a successful woman will show them that we can all get along.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I get some people are simply ignorant of the truth, but many of these people (Like Trump) chose to continue/preach this hate. I actually have a first cousin who is racist as the day is long. Hates white people, think they're all racist. He also thinks anyone wearing a turban (like a Sikh) is a terrorist looking to take down a US airliner. He's an intelligent guy, but just chooses to hateful. I tried to explain to him that while he hates the injustices faced by blacks... He's just as bad in his own beliefs.

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I was wondering that as well. From earlier posts, it seems she is trying to debate with a racist, so maybe she is trying to display the racist's line of thinking? All in all, I don't believe it is the responsibility of anyone in here, whether black or white, to refute the inaccurate data in these posts.

In my humble opinion, if a person wants to entertain a racist with debate, then that person is responsible for finding the information necessary. It isn't our responsibility or problem to deal with.

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Fling poo at them.

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Racism comes from a racial complex. They believe one race or other races is better than the other(s) and other races or a specific race are inferior. Therefore they treat you like your less than, but it is based on stereotypes, preconcieved notions of inferiority and superiority based on race.

The ideologies of racism(racial superiority) were placed into existence by one ARTHUR DE GOBINEAU,

excerpt from his essay:
    I have shown the unique place in the organic world occupied by the human species, the
    profound physical, as well as moral, differences separating it from all other kinds of living
    creatures. Considering it by itself, I have been able to distinguish, on physiological grounds
    alone, three great and clearly marked types, the black, the yellow, and the white. However
    uncertain the aims of physiology may be, however meagre its resources, however defective
    its methods, it can proceed thus far with absolute certainty.
    The negroid variety is the lowest, and stands at the foot of the ladder. The animal
    character, that appears in the shape of the pelvis, is stamped on the negro from birth, and
    foreshadows his destiny. His intellect will always move within a very narrow circle. He is
    not however a mere brute, for behind his low receding brow, in the middle of his skull, we
    can see signs of a powerful energy, however crude its objects. If his mental faculties are dull
    or even non-existent, he often has an intensity of desire, and so of will, which may be called terrible. Many of his senses, especially taste and smell, are developed to an extent unknown
    to the other two races.

[​IMG]

From there on others like Leon Trotsky, Magnus Hirschfeld and more have used his inaccurate findings and discoveries as means of truth to justify racial superiority.

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042
    That'll do it for sure.

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Its the intelligent racist that's most threatening to me.
    Which probably shouldn't be much a surprise since arrogance and intelligence more often than not go hand in hand, which leads to a deeply profound level of ignorance that poisons the minds of the masses.

De Gogineau was only expressing under the guise of scientific observation the racist ideologies of most Europeans.

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Exactly. Well said.

13. sarah23

I don't think it is fair to say that all Europeans are racist. Its a verp populous continent. Some are racist, some are not.

Europe has a long history of colonisation, so maybe there is still some who think they are superior to those from the former colonies.
    But Europe is no longer the pure white continent it was even 50 years a go.
    And more and more emigranmts arrive in Europe every day.
    We must try to assimilate these newcomers and make the new Europe harmonious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.