Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

They scraped the bottom of the barrel with this one. Our white liberal friends are working overtime to make black men be the face of this MeToo shit. I thought this was supposed to be about powerful white men. Todd was 14 when this allegedly happened

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Talcum X. I'm crying!

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Do people even know who Harvey Weinstein is anymore? That motherfucker got pushed to the side like an uncredited ghostwriter. This must be how Dr Dres ghost producers feel.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

lol. He is quietly working on his defense where he will probably come out on top(no pun intended.) one way or another and then MeToo will pretend like they care he got away just to fan the fires that black men are going to be heated with if he do get out of this lighter or get out of this period.

6. darkcurry

That was all smoke and mirrors. Granted ANY man that has been found guilty of sexual assault or rape she go down no matter his race, but #MeToo has made allegations a form of guilt. And that doesn't go well for black men. As we have seen still to this day women who have accused black men of rape or sexual assault are more than likely in a win/win situation because systemic racism will protect them... ALL OF THEM!(White, Black, Asian, ect.) And they know it as I pointed out of how they act so educated on racism and white supremacy in this country, so they know what they're doing. But this story was so absurd I haven't seen any outrage at Todd Bridges just some media outlets TRYING to make this story stick and folks aren't having it. It backfired to the public especially with black men. MeToo is angering the FUCK out of black men and it should serve as a wake up call to any black man supporting this movement. DON'T DO IT! You can support victims of sex crimes, but support a movement that OBVIOUSLY don't give a fuck about straight black men unless Trump or a conservative politician says something racist. lol. Political sympathy isn't real sympathy.

7. ColiBreh1

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He's living in an ivory tower.

What I've noticed a lot of the men saying shit like this or claiming men collectively need to get our shit together are operating out of some pass guilt. You can't live in this country as a regular working class male and believe sexism controls more than racism. For one everyone in power has a mother or a sister or a wife or a daughter most don't have to interact with black people so there's a built in empathy there not to mention someone who can always hold them accountable.

I guess since dude has a bunch of daughters a wife and a mom its all about protecting them. I get it but he's completely wrong.

10. ColiBreh1

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Aww, not Hardwick! I've actually been a fan since the G4TV days.

12. ColiBreh1

SMH...

13. darkcurry

He denied these allegations if I'm correct?

14. ColiBreh1

Nah, Nas hasn't spoken on or acknowledged the allegations.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Whether it's true or not, still fucking with Nas.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nas just dropped a new album!!! Yes! That's all I need to know lol.

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

At the end of the day, I just do me. I don't mistreat women thats all that counts. No virtue-signalling or white knighting here. I see a lot of cuck white dudes online on that "not all men" bullshit. Maybe if I smacked some hoes upside the head I wouldn't be single right now

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He's always been called that.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I had read about this on an urban site and Kellis was being ripped apart on it.

I don't think this is a #metoo issue at all, that is reserved for sexual assault, rapes and harassment - "domestic" murders, violence and verbal and physical abuses needs its own movement. It should be called #WOW.
    The War on Women by men who promised to love and protect them.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

At this point its all subjective what mistreatment is.
    It all boils down to hot or not. I'm still waiting for the likes of James Franco and Ben Affleck to be dragged the way other men have been for accusations.