Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Shaun has jump the gun before on a woman claiming rape and it turned out to be a lie. He rides super hard for liberal black women. Some of these famous black women have talked about it being black men's turn in their(black) industry. Jamie Foxx does very few movies especially with any females of any race, but most of his onscreen counterparts still to this day have been black women so it's odd for him to limit it to black women. And Jamie is in a IR relationship that Black Media doesn't really care for and has seem to have "gotten away" with it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

How you end up in a position to get dick slapped? She 3 feet tall? Get that bish outta here. d63.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I've defended Shaun King in the past, but after seeing that tweet from him, this is the last straw & I'm done with him. @darkcurry is Shaun King getting called on social media for that tweet.

Other than maybe gay rumors, I've NEVER heard anybody say anything bad about Jamie Foxx publicly or internet gossip/rumors-wise.

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Crazy thing is, how could she even think Morgan was talking to her? Even if he was looking at her, the dialogue literally cannot support the accusation because she was not the pregnant woman in the story. The fuck?

5. darkcurry

Yeah, people are TRYING to be nice with him with their disapproval of what he said, but he got others fucked up and some are like how can he just jump on Jamie Foxx like that when in the same article they mention Jamie Foxx not only vehemently denies it but is FILING A REPORT with the Las Vegas Police Department against this woman's claims. You don't hear too many of those accused going to the police so you know Jamie is heated!

6. darkcurry

Between this and Jamie Foxx these will wind up being two failed attempts to go after black men when it's all said and done. And those who believed these women and took action against these two more so Morgan Freeman are going to look like clowns. They should've just stayed on R. Kelly. lol. Muthafuckas got happy as Pete Davidson when they saw it was black men's "turn".

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The problem is black men are not white men in this country we do not simply get the benefit of the doubt. If white men were going down the reason you didn't see a slew of men of color go with them is because you grow up in this country knowing damn well the rules are different for you you know one slip up and everything will be taken from you. Our best example of this shit is even when black children are murdered there has to be a digging in of their parent's past. Our children are never considered innocent even in death so its clear our men wouldn't be either.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The accuser says the #MeToo movement inspired her to finally file the police report. She also claims she wanted the alleged incident recorded in case other accusers come forward.
    [​IMG]

9. K

K Well-Known Member

hmm is she connected to Scientology?

10. darkcurry

Don't know. Good thing to keep an eye out for though.

11. darkcurry

The silly thing about this is it's mainly liberals they claim they know these things about racism and are so aware about systemic racism, the patriarchy being mainly white male in America, racial injustice AND the history this country has of black men being falsely accused of sexual assault and rape that still occurs BTW. Another woman got away with falsely accusing black men of rape

Former college student who claimed rape admits it was all lies

[​IMG]

https://nypost.com/2018/06/05/former-college-student-who-claimed-rape-admits-it-was-all-lies/

She cop a plea deal and got 1 year in jail which she might not even serve that. Meanwhile the the two black college players she accused of rape lost their scholarship and football dreams.

But yet they still think you can put white men and black men in the same category like none of those things about racism they tweet so much on no longer matter if black men are accused of sexual assault or rape.

Or is it a famous black man they think are equal to white men? lol.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  13. darkcurry

The latest target of the MeToo movement is Todd Bridges

https://people.com/tv/melora-hardin-inappropriate-kiss-todd-bridges-diffrent-strokes/

Melora Hardin Says Todd Bridges Gave Her an 'Inappropriate' Kiss on the Diff'rent Strokes Set
    [​IMG]

Everybody has been checking in Melora Hardin to make sure the victim is okay. She is so brave for telling her story. And if Todd Bridges is listening right now I want you to know sir you are a despicable human being. You were once a great child actor with a promising future. I mean yes you were molested by a family member when you were 11 and overcame a drug addiction over the years, but no excuse to what you did to this poor woman when she was 12. I mean yes you were 14 when it happened, but the more important thing here is you are black! And if it wasn't for the MeToo movement ladies and gentleman black men would've been STILL getting away with their predatory behavior. A warrant is out for the arrest of Todd Bridges as we speak. This Is America.

A statement from Todd Bridges: “As a survivor of sexual assault, I value and take very serious any voices that come forward,” said Bridges, 53. “Although I do not recall the interaction that Melora describes, I am truly sorry that she has been haunted by a misplaced kiss between two teens over 40 years ago.”

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Tackled her? Aight...

I'll just use the mental illness cop out.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Come on man.

Lmfao!!! Is this from the onion?? I mean got damn!!!!

This is the winner! Ok game over, everyone can go the fuck home now, WOW!!!!!

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

We did it! We've reached peak #MeToo absurdity.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

So... this is the world we live in now, huh?

18. darkcurry

I first seen it on IG and thought someone was just making fun of how absurd #MeToo has gotten but then I googled his name... and OH MY GOODNESS!

I mean Todd was molested when he was 11 years old, and nobody can tell me she didn't know about that being as though he told it to the entire world. For her to not even think about connecting the two things are at least reaching out to him about this personally to understand what happened at that age is beyond me and the fact that Todd says he does not recall the interaction just has AGENDA written all over it. She is cold as hell imo and just has it out for him for whatever reason.

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Talcum X is a professional shit-stirrer. We don't even know if he's black. Another Bernie stan who helped usher in Trump. Fuck that dude

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

#believewomen