Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The Media is trying their best to silence them coming at Kobe, because those defending him are giving the details about her. There have been more details about her lies and behavior than about Kobe. All they really have on Kobe is that statement they keep trying to spin into an admission of rape when in that same statement he stated he believed it to be consensual and the actual context of what he said about her was that she didn't see it the way he did, which was consensual. That's not an admission, but this what happens when you have misandrist nut jobs like Rose Mcgowan leading the way and putting out the absurd notion of "just believe women" and treating the accused like they are guilty. The court of public opinion is WORST than the faults that exist in the justice system.

And like I said about them going after Kobe because now everybody involved in the movement and support the movement is being found to be a hypocrite and when you think about it, damn near all of them are including the ones CALLING them hypocrites. Because a lot of them support Hillary Clinton who defended her husband Bill Clinton of rape accusations who they also support. How many people in this MeToo movement that have treated those accused like they are guilty are Michael Jackson fans? Folks have asked. I seen these things come out as soon as they went after Kobe. BTW Kobe is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, who also speaks out against those accused of sexual abuse if you seen his opening at the Oscars. lol. But this is what they get for coming up with one of the most idiotic ways to fight sexism and abuse, treat everybody that's been accused of it like they're guilty, and tried to go after Aziz Ansari on false claims.

I feel bad what's going to happen to the real victims once more and more people back off of this movement, because they are the ones that are truly going to suffer and possibly lose their strength.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened between Kobe and that hotel maid, but when you pay someone off not to go trial, that's a common tactic of rich men to cover their asses.

All this talk like he's this random innocent victim is a bit much.

I do agree though that for the hotel maid to accept the payout makes me believe her story has major holes in it and may have been a lie all along.
    TBH both of them look a little bit guilty to me.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

6. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Nothing. His ex-wife, who's an actress, claimed that he beat her during their bitter divorce. Oldman got full custody of both of his sons despite the accusations. When a man gets custody, you know the wife is a complete fuck up.

Oldman's son even wrote an oped defending him and calling his own mother liar.

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/gary-oldman-son-domestic-abuse-allegations-statement-1202719917/

I don't fucking like Oldman because he's a quasi-racist Trump supporter, but I got to take the principled stand on this shit. The fact that all of these people went after him and the Academy for giving him an award proves that #metoo is hysterical BS. Matt Damon got unfairly demonized for correctly assessing the problem with this movement. You got men who have unfounded allegations lodged against them being placed in the same category as a guy like Weinstein, who has a ton of evidence against him.

These third wave feminists want to act like no woman ever lies about being raped or abused by a man. That's that's just patently false. RE Kobe, look at all of the black athletes who've had women lie about them: Brian Banks, Marcus Dixon, Ezekiel Elliot, Praise Martin-Oguike etc. etc. etc.

This hashtag mcfeminism bullshit is out of control. They exposed some legitimately skeevy people at the beginning, but now it's just turned into an angry mob.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So sad so true

8. darkcurry

Yeah I have the same feeling on Gary Oldman, but evidence proves he is innocent which just shows once again how this movement has been taken over by misandrist in hollywood just looking for a spot NEXT to rich white men in hollywood which is why they don't mind going with this notion of guilty even if proven innocent. That hurts black men the most especially in this country, but they don't care, as long as they get what they TRULY want. But they ran into a brickwall with Kobe, which is why some of the media, especially mainstream steered clear and silence those on social media coming at him. He was on Jimmy Kimmel the week after the Oscars. lol. With this inconsistent and unstable behavior they'll destroy themselves.

9. Frederick

Yeah, I'm glad the Kobe shit got shut down too.

The case against him was weak as fuck, and the DAs office and sheriff's department in that county exposed themselves as a bunch of redneck racists after he was charged.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2003/12/19/kobe-t-shirts-dog-eagle-county-prosecutors.html

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/eagle-d-a-admits-receiving-anti-kobe-t-shirts

Nobody had mentioned that nonsense next to Kobe's name for over decade until the mcfeminists got angry.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I'm using McFeminist from now on

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

SMH. Some dude who's an American Idol contestant is crying #MeToo because he got his first ever kiss from Katy Perry:

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I not sure that it's fair to put that on him, he never claimed #MeToo status.

Here is his exact quote

He is just some conservative kid who was trying to live a chaste life, so all things being equal Katy is kind of a jerk for making him do something he was uncomfortable with.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So you don't think he forced himself on her?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  14. darkcurry

Not at all.

15. Frederick

That broad had DNA from three different men in her panties when she showed up at the hospital and another man's semen besides Kobe's on her body when they took the rape kit.

She had sex with another dude after she was supposedly brutally raped and before she decided to go to the hospital.

I don't think that anybody had to force themselves on her.

16. Frederick

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  17. Frederick

Settlement had an NDA. He didn't want to be hounded by that shit for the rest of his life.

Not everybody who settles to save face is guilty.

We're in the #metoo era. If Kobe were a sexual predator, other women would have come forward, especially after they tried to come for him when he got that Oscar.

18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Fuck her. She has the typical black female spin on this: what about MY pain? Black women hate that their arch nemesis, white women, are being portrayed as victims to the sexual aggressiveness of men. If instead it were black women in the forefront of this "movement" with a bunch of horror stories of them being abused in these was, particularly at the hands of black men, then they wouldn't complain. But it has to be painful for black women to deal with the fact that, yes, white women can be victimized too. It also must hurt that the sexual harassment in Hollywood for the most part excludes black women, suggesting that just maybe they aren't seen as desirable. Most of all, as I have pointed out before, some black women tend to want to make everything about black women. So if they can't control this narrative their response would be to criticize the narrative.

I have some issues with this particular movement but for the most part I find this reaction by women to be reasonable, whether it is in Hollywood, politics, the automotive industry etc. Even at the risk of going overboard and overreacting at times, this movement was needed. A side benefit of it by the way is that these revelations have shown white guys, including beloved liberal ones, in a negative light. Behind the facade of white guys being the ideal men who are ahead of other men in terms of sexism, this movement has exposed the hypocrisy, depravity and entitlement of white dudes. They come across as the type of petty, controlling, abusive and insecure assholes that black female authors have portrayed black men as being for such a long time. Remember in the eyes of many black women white guys are the ultimate embodiment of grass being greener on the other side. Turns out, despite white males being in positions of power that black men aren't, that is far from the truth. It is hard for me to get worked up over any media story that focuses the vast majority of its negative coverage on white men. Doesn't matter if a handful of black guys fall into the mix because most of those guys, like Cosby, probably deserve to be taken down anyway.

19. darkcurry

Yeah, that is the other thing people is overlooking. Kobe doesn't have multiple accusers not even ones that would come at him during this time where every woman that comes forward is being believed.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Kobe was fresh off his three-year. I'd probably pay to make the bitch go away too. Got rings to win