Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This actress @ambertamblyn is disturbing and proves what many of us have said.

https://twitter.com/ambertamblyn/status/961482829228945408

[​IMG]

When you go to her page she is doing black history month, but honoring only black women. And I heard she backs some white male celebrity accused of sexual assault. Characteristics of a white feminist pandering to black women and showing hypocrisy.

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Every time someone says something like this I always ask them "how did guilty until proven innocent work out for Emmitt Till or the Scottsboro Boys?"

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Or the central park five. Tone deaf assholes like her do a good job supporting and perpetuating systematic racism that black men are usually the victims of. So throw more black bodies on the pile who cares as long as your rage is satisfied.

4. darkcurry

Yeah and the thing is this is what Trump was kind of doing with the central five and yet here we have a liberal pretty much going the same way Trump did with those young men. Women like her are VERY ignorant to systemic racism and their anger and fear over sexual assault and rape is driving her as nuts as Rose. Check out her latest tweet on her twitter page.

"Such a comforting thought to climb into a big plush bed in a beautiful hotel in Los Angeles and think to yourself, “I wonder who’s been raped in this room?”

https://twitter.com/ambertamblyn/status/968389333215571968?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

It's consuming her.

5. The Dark King

Jesus that's morbid. I'm sure she has never once walked into a structure and thought how many slaves lost their lives building this or how many native Americans were murdered to get this land. Bet she never even stops to think how many kids are currently building all her luxury items. Totally fake

6. darkcurry

Good points.

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Nope, not even once, I bet. And white women need all the numbers they can get so they want to sucker black women into thinking they give a shit about them. Feminists couldn't give a shit about how America had destroyed black families. Do feminists even talk about the family unit?

8. The Dark King

Nope because it involves evil men all men are evil I tell you

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's not consuming her. She's trying to be edgy and current and doesn't know what she's talking about.
    She's a 30something actress who's career is basically over and she's mostly busy raising her kids.

At least her husband is still funny.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I don’t aspire to be a part of any particular group or movement. But, I will say that even a broken clock is right twice a day. There are some positive things that feminists have done. For example, they point out toxic masculinity within society and men and warn other women about it and attempt to educate men about it.

This is where they are the same as the red pill, mgtow, and MRA community. These communities point out toxic femininity within society and women and warn other men about it.

So, the reality is that if gender equality was the true goal of feminism, they would appreciate the work these male groups do. But, that isn’t the reality and we all know why.

True gender equality wouldn’t just mean equal pay, but it would also mean equal accountability and equal work output. The military physical fitness tests would have to be uniform across the board regardless of gender. Every person regardless of race or gender should serve the same level of sentencing that they give black men. Male dominated fields like sanitation would be desired by women as well, as to make them more equal.

But, the reality is that none of feminists actually want this. They are a select group of white supremacists who want to change a white male power structure into a white female power structure so they can oppress black men like their “white daddy”. No other way to look at it.

11. darkcurry

Things like that and other tragic things about America is where they are either lost, willfully or blithely ignorant too. White Supremacist MALES have taken this country from Native Americans and quite viciously, created this racial skin color class they have put themselves on top of. Even though it is mostly white men being caught up in sexual harassment and rape accusations the few men of color is enough for them to say it's all men, but the few women being caught up in their own accusations is not enough for them to say it is a problem regardless of gender. Things like that shows you how they're looking for a spot next to their white male counterparts.

It is a shame because these are REAL problems and they are being exploited by those who just want power to oppress, not change.

12. darkcurry

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

14. andreboba

What did Gary Oldman do???

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

His ex-wife said he hit her. He denies it, it allegedly happened in 2001, but the outraged internet has a long memory.

16. darkcurry

Yeah he wasn't trending though. They going after Kobe more which prompted his fan base to respond. He has a lot of famous people though in his corner including Lebron who congratulated him. I seen also the washingtimes bring this up and other media outlets and they are not having it. I said this will expose the bad side of #Metoo and how with even you are innocent, the fact that you are accused they have made you automatically guilty. And it was this movement that did it, because you never had these people rendering him guilty like this in the past, after he done won championships, his retirement, ect. For years the notion was always he was acquitted, she was caught in several lies, had sex with multiple guys that night(including after having sex with Kobe), went to a party bragging about having sex with Kobe, still to this day adamant about it being consensual and people got it and moved on, but now since he was ACCUSED that automatically makes him guilty of rape. Funny how these liberals are now turning into the conservatives that they hate so much. Keep protecting Bill Clinton though, who also have been accused. I love it how they are getting dropped on though by his fan base.

This one is one of my favorites
    https://twitter.com/DrJohnnyACE562/status/970546754092347392

Might I add for those who checked the comments, there are a BUNCH of women defending him too.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

The girl was a lying whore and people still coming for Kobe neck. They can't stop the Mamba's greatness.

18. darkcurry

lol. Well deserved. Hee-Haw!

19. andreboba

Didn't Kobe reach a financial settlement with the victim??
    But I agree the #Metoo movement is going to fail as long as they don't support due process. instead of assuming any man who's accused of any sexual misconduct is unequivocally guilty.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  20. darkcurry

Yeah, he did. And that is one of the few things they try really hard to render him a rapist by. But overlooking the fact that her case was falling apart, witnesses at a party seeing her brag about fucking him and talking about his dick size, and so on. Selective arguments to fit their narrative, but his defenders reminded them of her actions. So yeah it failed and lost steam this morning with the exception of some of the folks writing at TMZ still trying to make it a story. But when it fails I'm pretty sure they'll blame men. lol.