Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

LOL right?

All these chicks who say they want casual relationships or fwb are pre-emptively saying that to keep from being hurt by noncommittal guys

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've yet to see these mythical women who are down for just sex

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it’s not just me who doesn’t really see that.

4. Madeleine

And that’s where they are making a big mistake cos they are deceiving themselves and setting themselves up for being hurt even if they think they aren’t.
    Maybe women who are a bit more mature, divorced with kids and so on might be more open to such arrangement but I don’t know any woman between 20-40 who really wants to be fwb.

5. Madeleine

When my parents separated they each had/have partners they aren’t living with and aren’t spending all their time with but are exclusive with. It’s still a partnership. The other one is just sex without commitment and I personally don’t know any woman who prefers sex without commitment to a relationship regardless how close or free. Especially younger women who want a family at some point. That’s not to say that none exist but I think the whole fwb arrangement is more for men.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Holy shit another washed up actress with nothing to lose has come forward imagine that. All these women made their money and got famous off Harvey, now they're turning on him. While the system was working for them, silence. How many young women got victimized while these older women walked the red carpets and chilled on Harvey's yacht at Cannes? Gwyneth, Salma, Uma, all hand picked by Harvey and QT.

Only one young actress that I know of has come forward and she wasn't really even harassed, Lea Seydoux. All the rest are older.

Uma outed QT as well, it was only a matter of time. Shocked he wasn't named sooner to be honest, I mean look at him. QT cast her in Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill and put her on top, this is what he gets for his trouble. Without Harvey and QT, Uma was in trash like "My Super Ex-Girlfriend."

How much of this is these women getting back at the world that the spotlight is waning for them?

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Well, you have to take into consideration that the women coming forward have a skewed opinion of the industry. I learned in another thread on this forum, from feminists, that if you are a victim of sexual assault, rape, or sexual harassment... it skews how you view things. In the entirety of the entertainments lifespan, although these things may or may not have happened, we have to remember that we have to take their opinions with a grain of salt. Because we can’t base our opinions on historical evidence (as explained to me in another thread by a feminist), otherwise we are slaves to it.

So, there statements should really just be ignored if it happened years ago. In addition to that the metoo movement must also have a skewed logic in regards to sexual harassment in all professions. Because you can’t base things on a few isolated incidents. I guess that makes them all leftist snowflakes and so on (something else a feminist told me in a previous thread). So, I guess if we are to respect women and feminism, we should take what they say with a grain of salt and remember that all of their opinions and experiences are skewed from reality.

10. The Dark King

Lupita came forward but no one care apparently. She's young and still in demand especially after BP.

11. meowkittenmeow

She’s black. I could go on about the white supremacy in these feminist groups pretending to care about sexual harassment, but as I mentioned the feminists would just come in and say my opinion was skewed like they did in the last thread. You know how they do.

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olence.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

Heather Locklear arrested for domestic violence and battery on cops
    [​IMG]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Luner-accused-historic-sexual-misconduct.html

Jamie Luner accused of performing sex act on minor boy, 16
    [​IMG]

And people are online defending Heather Locklear, especially of course women saying how they feel bad for her, but no mention of the male victim and hardly a PEEP out of anyone about Jamie luner. Once again proving they don't truly care about abuse. This movement was a trend that famous women went and turned it into a power grab in their own industry. Sheepish people do sheepish things. By the way Heather has a history of abuse and this took place in front of her daughter.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. K

K Well-Known Member

Wow!

14. The Dark King

I truly never get these really attractive women with these young men and I think that's why we treat these things less harshly than with men because it truly has to be mental illness on a level we can't pinpoint. These women can get sex from anyone anywhere hell just cruise tinder a ton of guys would do anything to get with them. So weird.

15. meowkittenmeow

It’s not generally mental illness. The reality is that they become predators for various reasons. Some older women may desire the attention of younger suitors but, can’t pull those kinds of men anymore, so they prey on minors (men have been guilty of doing this in the past as well).

Second, for predators and manipulative/abusive women in general, they like a situation they can control and manipulate. They also want their partner to feel as though they are the best thing ever. A power trip mixed with possible vanity brought on by either a lack of attention in their youth or an over abundance of attention. Manipulating minors gives them that power fix and ego boost.

The reality is that it isn’t mental illness but more over vanity, narcissism, and toxic femininity overall. Many of these women have careers and make decent money, and many have spouses who do well too. But, hypergamy being what it is, predators of this nature will marry a guy with stability and both parties will have careers. But, will still miss the days of being admired by so many people and desired sexually. If they do not wish to lose the stability and status that comes with who they are dating they will often search for something on the side. I believe that this is where their vanity gets the best of them and they assume they can control a horny teenager with sex. But, that isn’t reality and many will rightfully get caught.

These women are sick. I agree, but it isn’t mental illness as predators know exactly what they do.

I’d also like to add that a lot of these female teachers statutory raping their students are in their 20s. I think they are trying to build potential families with one guy for the status, stability, and material things they want, while simultaneously having someone they can control sexually.

In addition to that, since some women, feminist or not, treat sex as some sort of gift given to a man and that he should be great full to get anything, they assume that the boy wants it or knows what he is doing. Feminists can talk about male generated rape culture and toxic masculinity until they are blue in the face. But, they get silent when it is female generated rape culture and toxic femininity.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah speaking of that, remember when it was all those female teachers being busted with underage teen boys? Funny how that all got swept under the rug in this movement. I wonder if people start to bring that back up. Because it was A LOT of female teachers busted with students.

17. The Dark King

Damn good post fam

18. The Dark King

It doesnt fit the narrative of men are evil incarnate that stop women from having anything.

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The MeToo movement has made it abundantly clear that there is a hierarchy of abusers and victims that they care about. At the top of the abusers are straight men, and straight women are the top of the victims. A distant second of abusers are gay men, and similarly, men (gay and straight) are very far below women as victims. And sadly and strangely children victims are below all of them, which is evident in the fact that everyone has ignored Corey Feldman and Elijah Woods talking about how pedophilia is Hollywoods actual biggest problem.

What is also sad is that the feminists who want to obliterate sexual abuse are genuine in their desires, but their own prejudices and misconceptions are preventing them from realizing that the problem isn't MEN=ABUSER WOMEN=VICTIM. In reality, the fact is that any gender or sexual orientation can produce jerks and abusers, and any gender or sexual orientation can be victims.

20. The Dark King

I personally want them to get their own way