Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I think he means that because women aren’t held accountable or as accountable as men for wrongdoing, some women are stunted. If there are no physical repercussions or prison time to be served due to a high probability of getting a slap on the wrist... many young women 35 and under, aren’t as accountable for their actions and choices. I don’t think he is saying all or most, but many.

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Funny how we don't look at 13 going on 30 the same way.
    Honestly the whole concept should be scrapped not because its creepy but it always presents a guy willing to move heaven and earth and in this case time to be with some chick he barely knows. As much as women might call this creepy its for them it's definitely not for men. I've always said want to see a guys idea of romance check out the Matrix where Trinity shoots and agent trying to kill Neo now that's romantic.
    I think the whole thing is sad that a guy can figure out time travel and it's to get some girl he barely knows and not for something cool like getting wealthy and stopping 45 from being president or something.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Women hate it when you put them in the friend zone.

The friend zone for a young guy is: she says she only sees him as a friend but there may be potential for a relationship someday (essentially leading him on). So he sits around being her “emotional boyfriend” while she dates and bangs other guys.

The friend zone for a woman: he says he isn’t looking for a relationship, but her likes her and they basically just have sex and maybe hang out a little bit. She sits around being his “sexual girlfriend” while he is on the prowl for other women, in the hopes that he will one day choose her. (I will say men are pretty upfront about not leading a woman on).

Either way, no one likes the friend zone and if you love yourself enough you avoid that shit like the plague. The sad thing is those guys often want what they can’t have so they go the simp route. And the women want what they can’t truly have or they want a man that other women want.

The amusing aspect is the woman who is being friend zoned has at least one guy that she is currently friend zoning. Nants ingonyama the circle of life.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

How does that look like for you?

6. Madeleine

There are generally a whole lot of adults around who got stuck in their early twenties and think it’s cute that way. I’m tired of grown ass people around thirty whining how they are not ready to get serious in a relationship, live together, possibly start a family, make financial plans for the future. Rather they live from day to day, play around like teens, party like they are getting paid for it. Then when it’s too late they go to the doctor for IVF and expect miracles which may never take place.

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Arrested development only happens because we allow it to. Modern society has made life easier but it has also made us weak. 100 years ago a 21-year old already had a career, a spouse, a home and 2 kids. Nowadays you'll see 38-year-olds still living with heir parents.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because deep down no one wants the fun to stop. Imo the fun only stops because too many relationships are built on the wrong concept. I understand that kids change things, but too many people have boring relationships before the kids....lol. So by the time they have kids there's not much hope.

9. Madeleine

It’s because people nowadays are too fun oriented and have a very low tolerance to suffering. They are just out for short-term gratification. But many things of value in life cost some suffering to get to the long-term gratification.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

It's even worse when they are doing that shit in their 40's and 50's

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

True but when two educated people come together how much suffering is there really? That's two people putting their abilities and resources together. Suffering could easily be minimized when its not being caused from inside the relationship.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

It wasn't even that long ago. It was happening in the 80s.

13. Madeleine

No I mean generally. Everything has a price.
    Getting a degree means one has to study hard and forego some fun to pass exams. Marriage means there might be some issues that need to be worked through to stay together and enjoy it in the long term. Having children means you gonna endure some sleepless nights and stressful times at the beginning but they add a lot of joy to your life in the long run. But lots of people nowadays have a microwave attitude to life where everything should be fast and painless.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Oh oK you're just talking about sacrifice. Two educated people should understand that. If two people work hard when they are single, when they come together what's the difference?

I think the difference is simply in the way the relationship is defined. Goal oriented people who are educated, already understand sacrifice because they have done it.

If you work hard why not play hard? If you play hard, then why not together? There is a serious disconnect in people's minds that could easily be corrected by just simply changing how they think.

15. Madeleine

Educated people even seem to have the hardest of times keeping a marriage together, judging by my friends. Education might mean academic success or a career, but otherwise some educated people lack common sense. Maybe it’s just by chance and not true statistically, I don’t know.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It is a common sense thing. First thing I look at in a person is whether or not they create problems for themselves. That will tell you if they have common sense or not.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

So soooooooo important!! While people want to think it's all about how hot someone is and if they do/take them here or there or what they have, it's really about the daily stuff and being able to work through things in life together. Compromise, sacrifice, common sense, communication.....

You need to be a solid grown person to be worth a shit in a relationship.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

My main requirements is an active lifestyle and common sense. When someone is physically active it balances them mentally. Keeps their mind clear and positive. Everything else is not much of a big deal, as long as she's my type to begin with. When you regularly go biking or swimming with someone you're less likely to argue. I really like when I'm not the only one coming up with suggestions on activities.

The way i see it......It's unlikely that she's going to be into video games, cars or astronomy. Likewise I can care less about curtains or brands of silverware. Therefore if we don't at least workout together then what bond are we going to have other than attraction and sex?

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

So Rose McGowan is now getting heat & being thrown in the bushes by feminists because a transwoman whined at Rose at an event saying that she hasn't done anything for transwomen who are victims of sexual assault and Rose wasn't having it:

Twitter video clip: https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/959218557946155008

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'm observing the WAY she responded. This woman is wrapped too tight. But you know a lot of these folks care more about transgender & gay than any other group other than themselves.