Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Speaking about women who harass and inappropriately touch, Leeann Tweeden just got exposed online with these pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I wouldn't say molesting, but she is most definitely touching without THEIR permission and Robin Williams is a married man. Double standard.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

She's a con-servative shill. Would not surprise me if this wasn't a Bannon ploy to get rid of Franken (he's too effective plus, there's no way his district will vote him out) and get some of the Russia heat away from Trump. It would be an easy two-fer for him.

The right was banking on the left's propensity to give up, roll over and throw our own under the bus at the slightest hint of a sex scandal. So far, that doesn't look like it will be the case. Let's hope the Dems continue to show some backbone on this.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm not arguing on behalf of the pedo in the least I have no use for R. Kelly, but white people generally are not serving kids up to known predators for a come-up, either

There was a recent study which showed that black girls are seen as less innocent and less deserving of protection than white girls. The real-life case of that 14 year old Chicago girl who was in a hotel room full of trap niggas and ended up dead in a freezer and her mama who was seen rapping about bouncing on a dick on Instagram doesn't do anything to dispel the myths

R. Kelly would be powerless if peeps didn't come to him willingly is all I'm saying. Not letting him off the hook at all. Unless you're a teacher or have daughters there's no reason for grown men to come in contact with young girls like that IMO

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

She's totally full of shit. I bet she and Franken were going back and forth with each other on that USO tour and no one at the time was offended by anything.

Based on those pics, she's just as guilty of 'sexual assault' as Al Franken was.
    She works for a conservative network and I believe this was all a ploy to damage Franken and potentially put his Senate seat in play.

If it's wrong for a man today to slap or grab a woman's ass, or grind his crotch onstage into a woman during an embrace, then it's wrong for a WOMAN too.

And our POTUS has the fucking nerve to go after Franken like he's some pervy freak who molests women.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Charlie Rose cancelled: CBS suspends exalted host and his eponymous talk show is taken off the air after EIGHT female employees allege he groped their breasts and genitals, walked around nude and made lewd calls

[​IMG]

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well no clue what industry you're in so, as long as we get the exact same job opportunities as you, you can put up your partition.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

This bolded shit right here.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"We gonna build a wall"

Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha..but at least ours is going to have a small door built into it welcoming visitors...yours clearly will be straight up -

[​IMG]

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Actor Jeremy Piven has passed a lie detector test which questioned whether he had 'fondled' actress Ariane Bellamar and two other women.

The former Mr Selfridge star had previously denied sexual assault accusations by the actress as well as Amy Meador and Tiffany Bacon Sourb.

Piven always denied the allegations saying he was 'perplexed' by them.

He took polygraph tests regarding the three claims and a blanket lie detector test to determine if he had ever assaulted a woman.

He passed with 'no signs of deception'.

The polygraph was administered by a member of the American Polygraph Association with Chapman Investigations on November 13.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

His nephew Jamel Simmons ā€“ aka Redrum of the Flatlinerz ā€“ was a guest on the Murder Master Music Show and spoke out against him and the Music Industry...
    He stated that what they want from you for mega-fame is not worth the sacrifice..

He Said, "...I am not giving my soul up and Iā€™m not giving my hole up! Your asshole is connected to your spine and your spine is connected to your brain. . . ."

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Good. 1 of the ways folks cape for Hillary Clinton is by giving Bill a pass for his sexual misconduct past, while hypocritically getting on Trump for his sexual misconduct past. I'm all for this.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember LeeAnn Tweeden from one of the ESPN fitness shows. She was the best looking of all the women that appeared on the show. She had a calendar and was a friend to General Tommy Franks; she even visited him in the Pentagon. She is a southern girl and knows a lot about NASCAR. She's pro-military and last I had heard she was living with a pilot. I would say that she is conservative leaning despite her past activities.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

18. andreboba

SMH. He put his hand on the thigh of some fellow female reporters and even OMG(!!!) even tried to kiss them, after hours.
    To suggest he 'seduced' them and plied them with alcohol, like they didn't know what they were drinking, is bullshit.

Most of these stories I relate back to my own experiences. I've had women who KNEW I was totally feeling them while we were out at a bar or a party, and they told me straight up I can't have another drink because I get CRAZY when I'm drunk.

Message to me?? I like you dude, but I'm not ready to get caught up in a sexual situation with you, since that's clearly the road you're heading down.lol

These women are having drinks with a guy who's clearly 'interested' in them, what did they think he wanted to do??
    Read each other's horoscopes???

I go back to what TDK has said more than once, if Glenn Thrush looked like this, [​IMG] or this, [​IMG]

...there would have been no sexual harassment allegations and only baby-mommas.

I don't get the motivation of some of these women. Since when did a guy making an awkward play for a female become of form of sexual assault???

19. andreboba

Bruh, the problem is Bill Clinton isn't the POTUS anymore and hasn't been for almost 20 years.

I mean, are we going to start talking about all the women George H. Bush, JFK, LBJ and the rest of our presidents fucked and call it sexual assault??
    People 'cape' for Dollar Bill because things were good for the most part under the Clinton presidency, not just because they like him personally.

And Bill never got caught saying how he grabs women by the pussy because he can get away with it..because he's rich and famous.

Having extra-marital affairs is much different than a presidential candidate ADMITTING he gets off on sexually assaulting women.

Come on, Bernie bros. Tell the story right the first time.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It boils down to an attempt at grabbing power and the one thing we should have seen coming. Women run on emotions like a car on gas. If they suddenly feel like something is now sexual assault it is sexual assault period. And yes of course some of this shit is like with Weinstein but when I read some of other situations it sounds like guys shooting their shot and getting rejected. I'm not reading parts where "I said stop and he just wouldn't listen" what I'm reading is men should be able to just read the situation and minds. We should just know. Seriously what does that sound like to y'all?
    I truly believe men and women are equals I believe women have agency so if something is uncomfortable or undesirable for god sakes speak up but nope there is now an expectation for them to be protected from not only wrong doing (reasonable) but also uncomfortable situations.
    And to also further prove the point of looks matter I have never seen a single article of calling 50 shades of grey a horrible piece of literature because it encourages men in power to abuse that power and do "weird" sexual things to their subordinates. No one watches Grey's Anatomy and complains hey those women are just trying to be surgeons why are these "menz" using their power to harass them at work. We could list example after example and from this side it feels like who does it matters more than what's being done. I dare a woman in here to tell me if they were in a work environment with Idris Elba and found dude stroking it they'd be offended