Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. K

K Well-Known Member

I believe there have been several cases accusing John Travolta over the years.

There are various cases that have surfaced over the years regarding Scientologists and sexual assault/molestation, as with several cults. There are a lot of predators and deviants who seek out such organizations to assist them in excusing and justifying their behaviors.

3. ColiBreh1

A 3rd woman has accused him:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I saw that earlier today.

After having read her story, I was a little bit skeptical because she said that she was there for 7 hours with them, and yet said he groped her when she got there. As far as I'm concerned, that's six and a half hours too long. She also said he took her into his bedroom " to apologize" just before she fled. Why go into his bedroom if he was groping you hours before?

However, then I read comments from people who knew this guy in the industry and they said he was well known as an absolute groping pervert who would lure the women using the men they knew. So I don't feel sorry for him.

BTW, the story in your video isn't all of what she said...l will find her comments.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's a damn shame I really loved that show. I guess we're seeing no set is safe apparently

6. The Dark King

Who said men don't put up with shit? But at least there's an understanding, there's a type of code. And all Gfunk said was sexual harassment will be removed from the work place. Isn't that what this discussion is about? How to effectively stop it?

7. K

K Well-Known Member

It wouldn't stop sexual harassment from men to men.

8. The Dark King

Yeah but men arent describing this as the hindrance the way women are.
    It doesn't seem to be the epidemic that it is for women. We have to protect you from us at all costs

9. K

K Well-Known Member

well yah I just am from a different planet or something

10. The Dark King

Lol welcome to the club

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember seeing comedienne Margaret Cho's show one night and she mentioned her experience on the set of the film Face/Off. She stated that John Travolta was pretty much showing his "gayness." I never thought Travolta was anywhere near gay. But it seems like he isn't working as much as he did in the 90's. I do know about his affiliation with Scientology. But if he is gay, Scientologists will destroy his career and make his life a living hell.

12. ColiBreh1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Stallone-accused-forcing-teen-threesome.html
    • Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan girl while he was filming Over the Top in Las Vegas in 1986, according to a police report obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
    • The actor, who was 40 years old at the time, met the teenager while he was filming at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel and she was given keys to his room
    • Stallone allegedly had sex with the girl, telling her she was 'very tight', before asking the minor if she had ever had sex with two men at the same time
    • The girl claims Stallone's bodyguard Michael 'Mike' De Luca, who was in the bathroom until Stallone brought him out, 'forced' her to give him oral sex
    • After performing oral sex on De Luca for some time, the teen claims he penetrated her while she was made to perform oral sex on Stallone
    • The teen told police she became 'very uncomfortable' when De Luca joined in on the sexual encounter but said she felt she had 'no choice' in the matter
    • Afterwards, the teen claims Stallone said she couldn't tell anyone because both men were married and if she said anything, 'they would have to beat her head in'
    • Police said she decided not to press charges against the men because she was scared and humiliated

http://screencrush.com/stallone-allegations-1980s/

About a year after the report was filed in Las Vegas, Stallone’s half-sister, Toni-Ann Filiti, threatened to sue the actor. Filiti claimed the actor sexually assaulted and raped her multiple times over the course of several years. Despite denying his half-sister’s allegations, Stallone reached a settlement with Filiti, the terms of which required him to pay a lump sum of $2 million and a monthly stipend of $16,666 for the remainder of her life. Filiti passed away in 2012.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Reading this was disturbing. Actors, politicians, bosses...it's kind of despairing.
    In one sense she consented and 16 is legal in Vegas.
    She really should have left when he asked her to do his bodyguard if she didn't want to. It's a tough one to judge.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Actor Rob Lowe was in a scandal with an underage girl in Atlanta, GA during the Democratic Convention in 1987(I think that was the year). It was videotaped and was leaked to the media.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Jeez..

16. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

As I said before when it's a Liberal accused of something conservatives will believe it to be true, but when it's a conservative then it's not true and sometimes vice versa. Well here is the vice versa and where A LOT of times defending people comes from. If they like the person.

Lena Dunham defends a writer on her show "Girls" that was accused of raping actress Aurora Perrineau.

Lena Dunham (August): ‘Women don’t lie about rape’

Lena Dunham (Today): Defends GIRLS writer accused of rape

[​IMG] [​IMG]

What she says is BIAS, but true. People want to act like women don't lie about rape simply because they are women but if it's a guy they like then that is the case when women lie about rape. One of the reasons why the white patriarchy will win in the end of this is because of irrational ignorance that exist in this movement.

18. ColiBreh1

Hold up!!! Isn't Aurora Perrineau, Harold Perrineu's Daughter???!!! I've posted pics of her in the "Beautiful Biracial Women" thread in the past:

[​IMG]

Is black Twitter going in on Lena Dunham?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yes and Yes. But you know everybody goes in on Lena when she says or does something outrageous.

Her story about her confessing to molesting her sister is coming back to light as well.
    [​IMG]

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lena Dunham is retarded, insecure and ugly both inside and out. Gotta wonder what else is wrong with her, does she have body odor, funky breath? Are all 46 of her chromosomes lopsided?