Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You're right, but I'm good with that because we won't have to deal with it unless we want. I'm pro-choice. :D

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Can somebody run for president with this idea please.....lol. G-E-T it D-O-N-E.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Do you really think that if you segregate by gender there will be no more sexual harassment? There will still be those men who are harassing other men and women harassing other women.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not significant unless its somewhere like Atlanta. That's on them.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Meanwhile girls can join the goddamn Boy Scouts

Murka is finished

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I honestly think they did that to boost membership since a lot of people haven't signed up their kids due to all the scandals. Plus boys have video games and the internet now they'd rather do that than go camping.

8. The Dark King

Most of the accused were "straight" dads who often had a kid in the troop. Don't fall for the fallacy that a lot of gay men are sexual deviants. Its usually men who haven't worked out abuse that was done to them and do the shit that was done to them as a kid. There's some interesting literature on the subject.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The only thing that needs to be fixed is the workplace that's where men and women have no choice but to deal with one another. Focus on that and I'll vote for you. Serious as all get out, run for office or get the word out. That shit really needs to change. Everywhere else in life we actually have a choice.

10. The Dark King

Not according to everything I read. Apparently they are forced to deal with us everywhere

11. The Dark King

Dude that right there is VERY homophobic. Not cool

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well we are not going to completely separate be realistic, most of the shit they are complaining about has to do with work/careers. I actually agree and would love to not see them at work ever.

13. The Dark King

Well it's a good step can't deny that

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Please god give us this miracle.... Lol

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah right.....like that's really going to happen.

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Having served in combat arms, I spent literal years of only working with men. There are some issues (they come with any working environment), but things ran smoothly and any issues were worked out with discussion (and on rare occasions, fists, with proper equipment of course).

I witnessed some of the "coed" sections like admin and intel and the problems they had... made me glad that things were separate.

When I got out and worked in accounting for a while, I was 100% on guard all of the time. I hated it. I happen to agree that some form of segregation in the workplace may be the answer.

17. The Dark King

Wishful thinking boo lol

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah...honestly though...when it comes to work - I usually prefer working with men. The only exception to that is women who are able to compartmentalize well. I just prefer to not have any emotion/feeling stuff involved in work and I was raised working in all male environments. Now that I'm in a field with a lot of women, I find myself gravitating towards areas where more men tend to be working. It's a huge part of why I'm independent too. I'm very solution oriented and I have no tolerance or patience for bullshit in the workplace. I have found there are a few women who will operate at a certain level in the workplace, but it's not the majority IME. It's simply my experience.

For me, it's not a matter of whether or not I can work with women, I can. Part of my strengths is the ability to work with almost anyone. At this point in life, I have more choices.

19. The Dark King

Well your a rare bird my friend because everything I read has me believing that working with or being around men is pure hell. We sexualize everything and you don't get a moments peace.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahaha!...once again, a thread on majority sexual assaults against women has turned into a 'woo-is-me-(working)male' thread, led by the usual suspects. Who would have predicted!?

[​IMG]
    'Stay at home, bitches, we need our mancaves at work'