Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Agreed. Went to an all boys school and my grades were never better

2. The Dark King

Good article. The sad thing the bigger part they're missing is this is an opportunity to start a bunch of women only firms where the plague of men will finally stop being a problem. They can serve only women in commerce and thrive with no male involvement. They'll use apps like bumble where they have all the power in dating if they don't choose the body pillow option. I truly want them to get the world they want. And like every single thing I've learned in life give women exactly what they ask for and they'll still be miserable as all hell

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I most definitely prefer that for a work place sign me up. Don't need my learning environment like that but I get it. There is definitely a reason for schools like Morehouse.

4. The Dark King

For boys at that age its chemical you literally can't help focusing on girls its part of the evolutionary sequence that lead to the survival of the species. Girls don't have those drives in the same way so men become evil. Better to separate unless in an approved social setting like a school dance or a play. If interaction is the problem cut it all off. Be logical and surgical about this shit.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Girls actually become interested at an earlier age than we do. For me it was healthy to interact with girls in grade school, it was part of the learning and growing experience.

6. The Dark King

Me too but I'm hearing daily that men are the plague that stop women from having any peace of happiness so I'm in favor of giving them exactly what they want.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Kids don't get to make those choices. BTW, none of these incidents are about kids. Kids have more sense than adults in this country.

8. The Dark King

Lol preach

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  10. K

K Well-Known Member

You're wrong about the girls. I went to a girls high school for most of it and they did well at school but the minute the bell rang they lost their minds over the boys who would cruise the parking lot. It's where I really got to see how different girls were when it's just girls with no others around vs when even the hint of boys were around. Suddenly these "loyal friends" completely changed into a different person. It was an amazing thing to see. They are completely obsessed and much worse than girls in coed environments. Their grades are probably better, and their social skills are much worse.

It's true that girls tend to be noticing boys much younger than boys notice girls. I see it all the time with little ones.

IDK - I'm seeing younger generations with more and more issues with socialization and I really think it's due to all the devices. People have many more ways to connect and are more and more disconnected and craving connection. It's a mess.

And clearly the bombardment of sexual harassment trainings in the workplace is NOT helping. It's been going on for a very long time now.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Too lazy to research the link but at a black all-boys high school in Chicago 100% of the young men were accepted into college

I approve this message

12. RicardoCooper

Interesting stuff and I hope it catches on. Simple cause and effect

13. RicardoCooper

Something's wrong I've been agreeing with you a LOT lately

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yes! Larry Nassar I believe is on trial right now.

15. The Dark King

Logic lol

16. The Dark King

Yeah I remember that too but the new thing is to blame men and boys for all negativity so fine keep everyone separate

17. K

K Well-Known Member

I think it definitely made some things easier for the teachers. But then you will still have all the gay incidents...which seems to be much more prevalent as well.

18. The Dark King

What do you mean by gay incidents

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Like conflict, gossip and drama? Lol. They will have plenty of that when all of their co-workers are women. Can this happen? I would be delighted. :D

No more pettiness, sexual harassment or taking things personal for no reason and I burb loud af when i feel like it with no fucks given.:D

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

They'll naturally go back towards seeking the validation of men as they all become that girl hangs out with only guys because "girls don't like them".