Here we go again - pedophiles in schools

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

It says a lot of her character that she didn't leave him alone.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Yes, it looks ok as we see it now, but at the time one might see it very differently.
    Maybe we accept everything now.

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I don’t accept everything now, not that they care though.

4. sarah23

So many French Presidents had mistresses that I guess nobody is surprised anymore about their personal lives.
    Some women even think this is a manifestation of feminisn.

5. Madeleine

What’s true is that Europeans, and the French in particular don’t put too much weight on the president’s private (I.e. sexual) life. Unlike Americans who believe they own a president ‘s sexual life as long as he’s in office.
    What did you mean by “manifestation of feminism “?

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The man who impeached President Clinton once married his teacher.

7. sarah23

That women can also have a younger man.
    Equality.

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Younger men doesn't mean preying on teenagers. Teenagers are children, not men.

9. Madeleine

I don’t care about them having a younger man as long as that man isn’t a minor and the woman isn’t abusing a position of authority.

10. sarah23

I agree.

11. sarah23

It would be an offence to take advantage of a minor anyway.
    Younger ok but not young.
    Any woman ( and lets be honest, this is usually a WW ) who may be abusing her power and authority is totally wrong.
    We even have some European women who do this on African vacations.
    This is terrible.

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

The Black Matriarchy teach their sons and males that they should be happy for anything that is given to them. Even if what they are given is a traumatic illegal experience. That's generally how bw treat black men in the community. Interestingly enough, I remember a famous woman talking about how bw coddle black men and boys and need to be tougher on us. Sad, really...

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

There are similarities in other communities but I'm glad you touched upon this because I came away with the impression awhile back when it came to African Americans. I noticed that in quite a few books (fiction and non-fiction) and to a lesser extent TV/Film that took place in the black community from the 1920s through the 1950s, there was some type of presentation of an adult black woman who made sexual advances to an underage black male. The women were almost never depicted of being depraved, predatory or in the wrong. At times they were presented as wiser than everyone else types who spoke truths. None of their sexual acts with minors was ever judged, no sentences were wasted on whether the boys gave their consent or if they were mature enough to understand what consent was. It made me wonder if this was how it actually went down in black communities way back then and if the black folk gave their tacit approval to it. No such tacit approval exists in these media forms when it is an adult black male having any sexual contact with an underage black female.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Meh. Deray experienced a traumatic event, I don't know if I'd say he was traumatized except for the fact he says he rarely gives oral sex to women.

Being traumatized assumes you experienced some profound psychological shock you can't get over. Deray has made jokes about that sexual incident when he was 11.

Boys process sexual abuse differently from girls because we're taught that to even get sex from women, we have to be the sexual aggressors.
    Notice Deray keeps saying those women were unattractive to him.

So if they had been beautiful model types, would he have remembered the incident differently??

That said, he was just 11 years old which really is horrible. I was sneaking over to friend's houses when I was 11 and 12 to look at Playboy mags, so I could imagine what it was like to have sex at that age if I could have talked some girl into it.

As a fan of Deray's comedy, I can tell you he presents himself as extremely sexually confident who's very proud of his numerous female conquests.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Here's another pic of the suspected teacher

: [​IMG]

It's apparently one of a rash of these sorts of incidents lately. Here's a few other suspects:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  16. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

This was depicted in Denzel Washington's movie "Antwone Fisher". My mother had friends who called me handsome and gave me suggested looks when I was only 16-17 years old. Shit made me really awkward being around them, fortunately for me nothing outside of that happened. Not solely blaming Black mothers for this but even then I knew it wasn't right tho people dismissed it as women living out their youth, and we were supposed to be a "man" about it. Living in those particular neighborhoods it was supposed to be ok which was bs.

17. Madeleine

I’m glad for him that he’s sexually confident. If he finds it difficult 20 years later to give oral because of that incident then it must have deeply imprinted itself on his psyche. He is also talking of flashbacks and remembering it very vividly although it’s 20plus years ago. To me that sounds like a traumatic experience.

18. Madeleine

That’s bad enough but doesn’t it really go both ways? As far as I know there are also high rates for rape and sexual molestation of black women/girls. I think 1 in 4 black girls gets raped or sexually molested as a child/teenager.

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Rape and molestation is treated correctly (with criminal punishment, prison, etc.) and the male responsible is a pariah. In fact, this is often mentioned by black feminists as if all black men do it.

However, due to the black matriarchy, when a black woman is guilty of it, she gets a slap on the wrist in comparison to men, black women assume the male is the predator even if they are a minor and the victim, and we are raised and indoctrinated into believing that our bodies belong to black women. Which is why the predatory behavior of black women is praised instead of punished and chastised.

One of the many reasons why there are so many black men in these forums is because we are outliers and refuse to support such a corrupt system.

Either way you look at it, there are both bad black men and women who do bad things. But, only one group is punished while the other group is praised. It’s disgusting.

I hope this clarifies.

20. sarah23

You could not imagine an American President in a similar situation to President Macron or an American Prime Minister openly gay, like in Ireland.
    We just do not concern ourselves with their private lives.