Here we go again - pedophiles in schools

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

That woman was a total shit, she essentially bought him. I think it is just as serious when the victim is a boy.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I see what you're saying about the song, that makes sense.

About the pic, it wouldn't be the first mug shot I've seen. I don't think she is hot. If you can post more pics feel free to prove me wrong.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yeah, she's average at best. She's not hideous by any means but she doesn't stand out from the crowd in any way.

4. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Yea she knew what she was doing, and she purposely picked a young man from an underprivileged neighborhood. I often wonder why his parents allowed this.

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Why would I waste time trying to prove you wrong? Why would I even care? If you don't think she's not then so be it. All I wrote was that you probably were not seeing her at her best. And frankly she doesn't look any worse than a bunch of women I've seen posted on this site. Just check some of the pics in the Hot Conservatives or Hot Liberals threads that were created. It's not about us anyway. A grown woman has shown interest in her teenage student. If she's under 35 and doesn't look hideous there's a good chance the student gonna be turned on. The fact that she's white and he's black may add to the eroticism, especially in the South. Plus for all we know she may have a slammin body.

6. JamalSpunky

If he's from an underprivileged neighborhood then it's a good bet that most if not all of her students are too. So her picking him comes down more to whom she is attracted too and whom she thinks will reciprocate her advances. Hell, he could have made the first move. It happens. It's up to the adult teacher to put an end to that quickly as any rational, responsible adult who is married would do. But female teachers who pull this stunt are nuts or selfish or perverted. Maybe all of the above. They abuse their authority and the trust given them. And they do this with male students from all walks of life, all races, all backgrounds. Proof of how women can be sexual predators just like men despite people thinking otherwise.

The parents of this kid are just disappointing. Who knows what they were thinking.

7. Reverie

I have noticed many people "don't mind" if the victim is a boy.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

*shrugs* you cared enough to respond. It takes about the same amount of time to post a pic and if you havent seen other pics to post, so what. You made a statement about my opinion. Then I told you that my opinion didn't change. Big deal.

She's not important and neither is this thread. You could have left it at that. Here is your chance to leave it now.

9. JamalSpunky

You still talking about it and based upon your response you are the one taking it personally. Fine. We can go there. You're the idiot who got the title of the thread wrong in the first place thinking the OP was calling the woman hot. That got this whole ball rolling. When I responded with a simple , meh, that picture may not be doing her complete justice, you apparently took it as some challenge and asked me to dig up a picture to prove you wrong as if we were in the fourth grade; acting as if I took a shot at you and your opinion. When I declined and responded it is not that serious for me to care, you pulled a Trump double-down move by getting defensive, deflecting and talking about how much I must really care about any final assessment on her looks. Wrong again. I only cared about setting you straight which I am happy to waste a couple of minutes of my time doing through the tapping of my fingers. That's time well spent. Now, if I actually searched for more photos of her to post like you suggested, that would prove I actually did care about winning some meaningless internet pissing contest. But I'm neither that dumb or petty. Shame that can't be said for all of us.

You have a chance now to buy a clue and drop this yourself but something tells me if you had all the money in the world you'll still come up short.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I wasn't expecting your dumb ass to search. I was simply implying that my opinion remains unless I see otherwise. You're just too dumb and literal to get it.

Lol. This is from Mr. I started the dumb shit but I don't have time or care.

So what if I haven't heard of a song based on some bullshit slang. What is a song anyway. Did it change the world? Is it in any peer reviewed journals? What knowledge or theory was brought to light because of it.

Obvously you're just an ignorant decript clueless motherfucker that defines your esteem in some arbitrary bullshit that's supposed to be only for entertainment and street slang.

11. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

A German teacher and not a teacher who was German, I hope?!?!
    Actually it doesn’t matter, it’s crazy either way. Women shouldn’t get away with such bs either.

12. Mrmike757

I believe she was both lol. But our moms were good friends and we didn't talk that much, so I heard about their affair from my mom. What's crazy is he was at her house a lot around her husband.

13. Mrmike757

You know what's crazy is this is a major problem in the black community, as I'm sure it is in others as well. Young black boys get molested by older black women and no one says a thing. Older black men laugh at this saying "Young blood you just got your first piece". Dee Ray a black comedian had an interview where he stated that 2 of his mother's friends forced him to perform oral sex on them when he was just a teenager, you could see he was mentally scarred from that and the interviewer just laughed.

14. Reverie

What the hell...

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

16. Madeleine

The guys laughter is totally out of place. He is obviously traumatised. There seems to be a very high threshold to sexual violence in the African American community.

17. Madeleine

Crazy! Emmanuel and Brigitte Macron...

18. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

There is a big difference in age between both.
    But they were in love and together all those years.
    I think this is just an exception.
    But not sordid in any way.

19. Reverie

Poor Deray.

20. Madeleine

I’m not sure what to think of their case. Yes, theirs looks like true love, but back then when she was his (married) teacher and he was a minor it was still an inappropriate relationship that she shouldn’t have engaged in.