Help to stop animal hunting in Africa

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by christine dubois, Jul 29, 2015.

1. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

In Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe, hunting is still allowed.

Government will not change, but we can try to convince the airlines, not to transport those dead skins and heads anymore...
    Lufthansa doesn't transport anymore,
    Air France and KLM also.

Now we try to convince Delta Airlines and South African Airlines by petitions.
    SAA was the first airline that rejected these trophys, but changed again in July 2015.
    But they have a special responsibiliy for their continent. Me and many others get on their nerves on the FB or Twitter or websites, too. We inform the passengers of them and maybe some will follow.

Luftahnsa, KLM and Air France fly to the same countries and destinations in Africa as SAA.. so it's up to them, whether they want to loose passengers and we are many, much more than the hunters.

Sign, if you stand for life.

https://www.change.org/p/south-afri...to-lift-the-ban-on-carrying-wildlife-trophies

https://www.change.org/p/delta-air-lines-end-the-transport-of-exotic-animal-hunting-trophies

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Great picture Christine and signed.

3. christine dubois

ROAR Northy.. Thank you!

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Signed. Thank you for bringing this up here. I hope more people frequent this thread and place their signatures as well, in addition to sharing the info with their offline circles. So incredibly important yet so unbelievably looked over.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

My beautiful fellow activist, Christine.... Some Incredible news!!! :smt057 :smt109

ZIMBABWE BANS LION AND LEOPARD AND ELEPHANT HUNTING.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/world/zimbabwe-bans-lion-hunting-article-1.2311663

It's a start!

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

7. christine dubois

yeap, it's a start! I am happy that at least they did something, because they just suspended and only around the parks. But permits will still be issued, if someone of the wildlife authorities is with them. But how many will that be? It was a reaction after the false message of the deadly shot Jerichos. There was a shock-wave going on, within mins., suddenly google wasn't working anymore, facebook was off for several minutes. They got an imagination what will happen, should this happen.

8. christine dubois

Feel free to share, if you like...[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  9. christine dubois

10. AlabasterGoddess

AlabasterGoddess New Member

I'm in, this is very noble cause. Makes me sick to my stomach how heartless some people can be.

11. christine dubois

Update 31 July 2015:

-British Airways,
    -Air France,
    -KLM,
    -Singapore Airways,
    -Lufthansa,
    -Air Emirates,
    -Iberia Airlines,
    -IAG Cargo and
    -Qantas

have all confirmed they ban the transport of animal trophies.:D

Delta is still not responding..

12. christine dubois

Delta confirmed now, they ban, too..

that means PARTY tonight!!

[YOUTUBE]SwFRF1sEqdo[/YOUTUBE]

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Sadly, the greed factor is so great there would be no more exotic animals to be "hunted".

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Also,there would be those rich hunters that show their trophies on social media.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

UPS still deliver :smt012

16. christine dubois

I know...boycott is on its way!

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm glad people are opposing sport/trophy hunting rather than the usual utilitarian "God gave earth to man to do as he wishes" diatribe.