Heads up on Ukraine

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by karris, Mar 3, 2014.

1. karris

karris New Member

We are being fed a crock of manure once again. Our media is presenting to us the image of poor, oppressed Ukrainians who want to live in a democracy in the free world, like we are. Ahem. Look at the public record. Some billions of U.S. dollars have been funneled into the conflict and I have it from Belgrade that it was fascist thugs supported by the US who instigated the violence. U.S. hands are very dirty. We know from what happened in the Balkans that the US absolutely backed fascists. Those fascists spent a hundred years genociding the Krajina Serbs I come from and were finally successful in the Nineties. We only exist in Diaspora now. It's twenty years later so the truth starts to trickle out with CIA guys admitting they spread lies to instigate violence. One leader in Sarajevo is now being revealed to have ordered the bombing of HIS OWN civilians and blaming it on Serbs in order to gain NATO support.

EU and US agenda has always been to break up the former Soviet bloc countries and that's what they're doing. We are making such enemies around the world who have every legitimate reason to hate us. It is the biggest threat there is to our safety.

[YOUTUBE]2Fo-XgdGNQc[/YOUTUBE]

2. karris

karris New Member

This is the documentary again describing how all this was done in the Balkans 20 years ago.

[YOUTUBE]waEYQ46gH08[/YOUTUBE]

3. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I am not sure I understand what you are saying here, the US has many flaws or sure, but are you saying that what Putin is doing is right?

4. newjazz

newjazz Member

It's sad to see so much distruction the us has caused in the world all in the name of spreading democracy, when actually what is left behind is utter in equality! Ever seen the list of countries the us has invaded just since WWII?........it seems any country that tries to do something for their own they become targets for regime change! I am not going to mention names but look at all of its allies and their track record!.....

Ask yourself honestly has it been anything other than a culture based on pillage and piracy?

celta-universe.blogspot.com/2012/04/list-of-countries-invaded-from-usa.html

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  5. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

What do you think his intentions are, I'm not sure TBH it makes no sense for him to be doing this for his own gain, having just hosted the Olympics his ties with the west were becoming better.

I'm not sure about the spin that is being put on this, everyone was pretty pissed at him for selling arms to Syria a little while back.

And one of these protesters beat up a Ukraine woman who publicly agreed to Russia's movement on the borders.

There is more to this, like all things.

Plus Russia has its fair share of unhappy poor inhabitants, the last thing they need is a load of Ukraine refugees.

6. newjazz

newjazz Member

What amazes me is how certain people conveniently refuse to see the obvious! I do have a hunch tho' it's because they choose to avoid the truth and who is the real problem! They have too much to lose!...Just in this decade look at all the sh *t these neo con fascist governments have caused!.Iraq,Afghanistan,libya...how many million innocent people lost their lives?

come on folks! it doesn't take much effort these days with the internet to bypass the mass media of dis-information to get a more accurate report on what's happening in the world and locally...

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't understand the mindset of dictatorial and fascist Governments.
    To what end does controlling and slaughtering millions achieve? So the elite few can live in luxury and rule over subjugated humans? Is that it?? Such a deplorable legacy we have created on this planet.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Vlad Putin thinks he can get away with putting on a show one week and invading another country the next. I like to know the status of the Paraolympics starting this Friday. Will the IOC cancel the event and move it somewhere else? Things are getting hot in the Ukraine and a war would not help matters.

9. newjazz

newjazz Member

Wow! Are you serious?........man! I am sure you are an intelligent person.Why don't you do a little research on what's really happening before making a comment like that!......I don't intend to insult you but, if you have read any news then you will ask why would American politicians go all the way to visit a lawless bunch of violent fascist demonstrators; which by the way is illegal in any country. Try that sh*t here and start resorting to using arms and watch what Response you will get!!! There is a difference between peaceful demonstrating and trying to overthrow!...It becomes clear that meddling to overthrow a democratically elected yanokovich was the plan all along!

if Putin really wanted to invade as America did to no less than 70 countries since WWII I am pretty sure it wouldn't be a small number of troops! I am not particularly pro russian but nor am I pro west either....

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  10. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Its the way it has always been and will always be Blissie. No matter how civilized mankind tries to act within us lies that base level of behavior.

Wars, elitism, classism, human suffering and servitude, bigotry has existed long before us and will long after us. Right now as we speak there are Africans in the Central African Republic slaughtering each other over who is Christian or Muslim and settling scores.

Its obvious we humans will never change.

11. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Part of this is the US has lost its credibility after Iraq when it comes to such matters as invading other nations, for obvious reasons. I still see Colin Powell sitting there and saying he had indisputable evidence of Iraq's stockpile of WMD's and drones for using chemical weapons. Parroting the papers given to him by the minders of Cheney's administration.

After the Iraq situation I have no trust in government and what comes out of their mouths. This is all about benefiting the stakeholders of political power, the Corporations, Lobbyists and the elite that wants the world according to their view. The US, The EU and Russia are playing games of political influence and control over the masses and Ukraine is the latest pawn in the game.

12. Soulthinker

I watch the news networks like Al-Jazeera,BBC,CNN,and RT. On RT Vlad thinks the viewers fell off the turnip truck. If extreamist soldiers are in control in Kiev there would had been a shooting war. Instead in the real world it is the Russians who are the bullies in Ukraine. On RT's Breaking The Set Abby Martin does the very rare thing in criticizing the Russians but,of course gave the other view to please Vlad.

13. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Ms. Karris, what do you know about this Nazi Movement in the Ukraine. I have just happen to listen to a radio talk show in which Ukraine Americans who called in warning about a Nazi movement that recognize the West and not Russia who are behind the turmoil that exist in that country. These Ukraine Americans are saying our media is not telling the full truth of what is happening in that part of the world.

14. Soulthinker

Another anchor from RT resigned on the air yesterday.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I guess those matchmaking companies providing romance tours in Ukraine have been postponed for a while because of this. The U.S. cannot afford to pick a fight with Russia. Not now. Not ever. Unless we want to engage in mutually assured destruction, it must not happen. I say a prayer for Ukraine and the world every day.

16. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Amazing man, we humans never learn. Something within us that constantly reduces us to the common animals on the Savannah's of Africa fighting for territory. They do it for survival, we do it at the behest of and for continued power of the elite. SMH.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

War is about power. And as we all have seen in recent years, war is as profitable as it is painful. A lot of fortunes had been made in war more than anything else. A profiteer could make over a billion in a year or less. How these people sleep is beyond me.

18. Soulthinker

The propfiteers of war work for the factories of the devil. Making money out of a conflict somewhere in the world.

19. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Precisely, they don't have defense firms lobbying politicians and pumping out fighter jets, armaments, nuclear submarines for no reason. There are tons of arms dealers from America, Russia, France, Great Britain, etc, trawling through Africa selling weapons to some despot who runs his own little militia that continues the constant civil wars ala taking place now in the Central African Republic.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Truer words never spoken. ^

BTW, funny thing is, the Sudan has "been here" and no one cares. Can't even add 'anymore' because the world never cared from the start. Not profitable enough to bother, I'm sure. Sickening.