He bailed on his woman. I ain't mad at him.

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove8, Nov 4, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

https://youtu.be/nQRUzVR9vlM

In the video a couple is n the pool chilling in Africa and an alligator joins them. The dude bolts and the woman is on her own but dude did come back. He's catching heat from the public for what he did but not me. I ain't mad at him.

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

It's called survival of the fittest not survival of the simp-est.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I think the natural human instinct when a big ass alligator creeps up and decides to join the party would be to get the fuck out of that asap get yourself out the water. I think the shock of the situation played a part and even if he had of grabbed her arm straight away and gone to get her out of the pool straight away he could have been dragging her straight across the gators mouth. Or the dude is just a pussy who was hoping for a life insurance payout. I. Wonder what Seve Irwin would have to say.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

He'd stare that croc straight in the mouth and then probably get in the pool with it. He was a top bloke.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Well, he basically flipped out of that pool. HAHA. Someone else who was in a better position to help came along, so I am not entirely sure what the problem is. He isn't responsible for her life, and as far as I know they aren't married and that is just someone he is dating. He doesn't owe her to risk his life. It's not like he can wrestle that gator in water so she can escape or something.

In my experience, saving lives is probably one of the most thankless things you can do. You'd be surprised how entitled people are and assume that you risking your life is some sort of obligation. He did the right thing, that jump and somersault was hilarious and thank you for posting this. I had a great laugh.

6. beccaomecca

Haha. Ah Crikey she's a big beautiful girl she doesn't mean any harm lol. Thats what he'd say haha. He was a cool passionate dude. Definitely sad how he went out. No one could have predicted that.

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

He was living on borrowed time.

8. Since1980

He also left another, much less known legacy: convincing Americans that they can do Australian accents as long as they say "crikey!" every five seconds lol. Bloody seppos.

9. beccaomecca

Lmao. Haha. I think Americans tend to sound like English people when they attempt the Australian accent.

10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

We be jacking it up.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He had 3 choices

1.) Get the hell out of dodge.
    2.) Get out of the way then risk his life trying to distract it.
    3.) Attack it with his bare hands and die.

12. beccaomecca

Lol!

13. Since1980

That's because we don't have enough Aussie TV here. Our accents would sound so much better if everyone got to watch Wentworth, A Place to Call Home, Rake, and all the other awesome stuff you guys have.

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Shit happens, and it happened so quickly. Also, this could've been some random one night stand and not "his woman".

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Yup people are like machines. That flight or fight activates and there is nothing you can do.