Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

HBO offered $250,000 'bounty payment' to G.O.T hackers and asked for a one-week extension

• The message, dated July 27, offers the reward as part of a program the company has, rewarding 'white hat professionals' for pointing out security flaws
    • In the email, HBO asks for a week to pay the hackers
    • The $250,000 sum is just 3-4 per cent of the 'six months salary' request made in the video letter by the hacker, who claims to make $12million to $15million a year
    • So far, the hackers have relesaed one episode of Game of Thrones before it was due to air, as well as scripts for that show

3. Soscean

Soscean Member

Let them leak it, who cares..HBO shouldn't pay 0.01, they will just do it again for more money.

4. Soscean

Soscean Member

No problem
    [​IMG]

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The dragon's not dead (unless we find out those bolts have been coated in poison) and now they know Cersei has the Scorpions as an offense to the dragons. If both Daenerys and Tyrion are smart, they'll develop some type of armor for the dragons to counter the Scorpion Bolts. Daenerys herself should be wearing some kind of armor herself if she's foolish enough to be going into battle herself.

6. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

I really aspire to be as sassy and sarcastic as Lady Tyrell in 50 years.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hubris should be its own house on that show

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Do you watch this show?

9. ColiBreh1

Do y'all watch YouTuber Alt Shift X's GoT videos? They easily have the best GoT videos on YouTube:

10. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Major screwup in Spain the other day HBO Spain accidentally aired 60 minutes of Sunday's episode. It's available online along with major spoilers

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Yeah, it already got spoiled for me, I don't understand why some people like ruining the fun for other people.

12. The Dark King

Yeah saw it. The set up for next season looks like it'll be the most epic thing filmed on tv

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Cersei Lannister : The Trump of Westeros.

14. The Dark King

It's strange that we're living all our wildest science fictions
    Dark times are these

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Pretty much, they both have ugly blonde hair styles, and they're both sexually attracted to a family member.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  16. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Trump and Cersei: the only thing that matters is winning, even if you destroy the world in the process.

17. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. ColiBreh1

I heard the final season won't premeie till 2019, maybe late 2018 at the earliest.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I still laugh about D & D wanting to do a Confederate Modern Show....can anyone name one well developed character who isnt white....I sure as hell cant and the Dorne Plot was a fucking clusterfrak.