Hard to Meet Black Men in Los Angeles? Yes it is!

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by emmainla, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if she was trying to be sincere. When you consider the fact that Donald dump, is president and some people don't know the difference between a hypothesis and a belief, is anything really suprising these days? Lmao

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, ditch the excessive airbrushing. She ain't looking like that at 47. Neither are 27 year olds.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

That comes across as very off-putting. You make it sound like men should be obligated to drive to wherever you are and prove that they're worthy of your attention. Whatever your intent may be and whatever your personality is, it makes you sound incredibly entitled and that's going to be a turn-off to any man who's worth dating.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Challenge accepted, I'm off the next 2 days. I propose a ban bet, I'm 100? sure you won't show up so will be banished from the boards for not showing or not appearing as the woman in the picture whose face you blocked their eyes.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Emmainla,I hope you meet 4N1S2 in person.

6. emmainla

emmainla New Member

I'll be glad to meet him. Send me a private message with your email and I'll get in touch.

7. 4north1side2

Nah let's keep it right here. Where and when?

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Hahaaaaa!

9. 4north1side2

I'm pretty sure the mightylighty troll and this troll is the same person.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Oh for real? What makes you think that?

11. 4north1side2

Each account started posting around the same time. They immediately posted pics stolen from elsewhere off the net as themselves. When one account is active, the other is not.

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ahhh ok. Nice detective work.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Also notice goodlove doesn't lost anymore

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I think I hurt his feelings. I can't be responsible for my attitude when I'm hungry lol.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hangry people hurt people lol

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Noted! Always ensure that Raider is well fed:).

17. emmainla

emmainla New Member

No, I'm not about to post where I will be publicly on this board. And I think you already know that and are using it as a way to back out and save face.

Like I wrote, I'm perfectly willing to meet available black men in the Los Angeles area, I live in the Valley. Send me a private message, we'll exchange email addresses, then I'll give you a quick call to phone verify and we'll meet for coffee or drinks somewhere in the Valley. I'm still hoping that there's at least one of you on here who is serious and in the area.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I swear I take snacks with me everywhere I go because I get hangry something serious. If I fed my body nutrients like a normal person, I'd probably be better lol.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ol "I wonder What's in the wonder ball mystery box" lookin ass. You aren't special. And you seem to like calling the shots and expect dudes to simp all across LA for your ass.