Hard to Meet Black Men in Los Angeles? Yes it is!

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by emmainla, Dec 13, 2016.

1. emmainla

emmainla New Member

It's very hard to meet black men in Los Angeles. Very hard.

I would love to find an in shape nice black man in his 40's or so who just wants a little white girlfriend from the Valley.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

lol yah ok

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Are YOU in shape?

5. K

K Well-Known Member

I think the better question may be if she is REAL

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Last time I checked, L.A./San Diego/Southern Cal is the most recommended area in the country for BM to meet WW.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

You'd really have to be living in a cave to not meet black men in Los Angeles

8. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Have you tried actually going outside?

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

True, true.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Waiting for "where are the black men in Atlanta" thread.

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This.

12. emmainla

emmainla New Member

I am very real and here to meet if anyone is in Los Angeles and actually not afraid to show up. I will challenge any available black man willing to drive up to Northridge near L.A. to come meet and post their results right here on the board.

The fact is that most don't show up or if they do show up they do not look anything like their pictures or descriptions. I've talked to other women in my predicament and we all say the same thing.

Oh, I've met a few but they usually fizzle out after a few dates. Many of them lie about their jobs or status, things that I really don't care about. I just want an honest, thoughtful reliable man and that's hard to find.

I don't know why you're all being so negative and saying that I'm not real. I'm ready to meet if anyone is near L.A. Send me a PM please.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  13. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL

14. K

K Well-Known Member

I responded to you on the picture thread and I don't feel like repeating myself. Please take it to the personals section. This isn't the area to be trying to hook up with someone.

How you come across may have a bit to do with your struggles....just saying.

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yes, because "challenging" someone to come meet you is going to get you results. You must be a joy to be around. How about you get up out of Northridge. If the women you talk to are just like tog, no shit y'all can't find a man.

Also, get off of dating sites and go outside. That will at least solve the issue of them not looking like how they say.

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Do you wear the black rectangle over your face when you meet them? In my experience, black rectangles are a bit of a red flag. Try a white oval in the future.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL

18. K

K Well-Known Member

This.

I find it rather amusing that someone is bitching about men not looking like their pictures when she posts a glam shot (that's obviously brushed) with a large black box over her eyes. Guaranteed she doesn't look like that pic.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lolol

20. K

K Well-Known Member

I posted this over on the pics thread and it should be here instead:

You said you don't know why the men are so mean on here.

Maybe because you approach this site like a troll. If you truly are interested in interacting then it might be a good idea to get a feel for the forums first rather than coming in complaining that it's "very hard" to find a Black man in LA (of all places) and then post a glam pic that appears to be rather fake of yourself with your eyes blacked out talking about how they can see you when they meet you, oh and stating that you were looking for a Black man in good shape in his 40s.

If you had looked at the site a bit you would realize that there is a personals area for such things, if you are really interested in trying to meet someone. Just like there are other IR dating sites out there, which there are TONS of Black men in LA area on. The forum area is more for conversations between people about IR and various things and it's not really about angling to find a man or a woman.

If you come across in person as you did when you entered this site, it could be a good indicator of why you are having a very hard time meeting Black men in Los Angeles (who are in their 40's and in good shape).

(disclaimer - this is all coming from a 51 year old woman who has met/dated many men in good shape in their 40's-50's over the last decade in the Los Angeles area)