Gunman opens fire in NorCal Elementary School; at least 5 dead

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Nov 14, 2017.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Messed up when you realize, the shooters, the cops, the judges, and media are all basically the same exact people

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

And I suppose she gives a fuck about black folks in Chicago or any damn where. This white bitch need to sit her ass down somewhere.

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

They love to hide behind Chicago.

Per Capita

Crime in Chicago was worse in the 1920's and 30's than it is today....back when Jews Italians and Irish painted that city in blood..their own.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

This. They were car bombing, machine gunning, dismembering and dumping each other in landfills for fucking decades coast to coast but hey....."blacks in Chicago".

7. flaminghetero

They were killing one another on the boat ride over here :D

Immigrants from Europe brought with them a criminal infrastructure already intact.

8. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

It wasn't just the criminals and locals in the poor neighborhoods and gangs that were getting killed. They were responsible for murdering record amounts of police officers during that era too.

The number of cops that were killed by white gangs back then is insane.

http://www.aei.org/publication/is-t...ne-of-the-safest-years-in-history-for-police/

[​IMG]

...and this chart is just raw numbers. It's not adjusted per capita to account for the fact that there's like 15 times as many cops now as there were back then.

That's what makes the "war on cops" bullshit that they try to talk up nowadays so insidious. Cops are much more likely to be killed in car wrecks than by gangbangers.

9. flaminghetero

Bravo my friend,Bravo.

More farm workers are killed on the job than police officers:D

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He's just all around weird. This is him with his brother, Zachary, burying their mom's ashes.

[​IMG]
    *Footnote: Zachary, was involuntarily committed to a mental facility a few days after his brother's homicidal attack.. They both had moved in with their family friend, Rocxanne Deschamps, who called the cops on Nikolas Cruz because he got in a fight with her son and said he was going to get his gun he'd just bought at 'Dicks'. She kicked him out.

Interesting that, because remember he fought that biracial kid that I posted a little bit ago over a girl...

And this girl that he murdered, he pumped nine bullets into her.

[​IMG]
    18 yr old Meadow Pollack.

Now, when mass shooters go on a rampage they're moving pretty quickly and trying to get a lot of targets - he stopped and shot her 9 times- so I'm wondering whether he liked her and she rebuffed him?. (Her father was the one that spoke to the President at the town hall meeting).

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup that seems like rage and we're suppose to refer to this piece of shit as a kid as if he didn't know better.

12. The Dark King

They don't give a fuck. They'd rather have their delusions fed than the truth which is how they came up with bullshit like alternative facts

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

For TWO YEARS (Br)Coward County cops knew this nut was stockpiling guns...they were told he said was going to shoot up a school, two years ago!
    He even called the cops on HIMSELF after his mom died to tell them he wasn't right in the head lately.
    He also tried to kill himself by drinking gasoline. How the fuck did this punk slide so many times??

14. The Dark King

white pr.... you know where I'm going with this

15. flaminghetero

He not a nut.... just a violent gun loving thug.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes. I figured that before l wrote it. But it's not W.Pr
    There is creeping out that there was an agreement with BrC cops to tone down arrests so that the area appealed to newcomers, among other things. (From what lm reading it was upper-middle class). There is more on this coming out on this, in particular, the last Administration were giving the District grants if they kept arrests down............hmmm.

Also, Scot Peterson, the coward cop who refused to go in, apparently had been called to an incident for Cruz before, he was requested to provide that report document and he refused.

17. The Dark King

Nothing brings down property value like murder and they chose not to see him as a threat. Had his last name been Khan they would have been all over his ass and called heroes for it too.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So no overwhelming pressure for the families and survivors of this shooting to "forgive & forget" as was done with the families of the victims of the Dylann Roof shooting? Oh..wait...nevermind...I forgot... primarily white folks impacted by this shooting, so they are allowed to grieve and express their anger over the fact that their loved ones were murdered. So much so that the "Super Ain't Shit" segment of the white community will go above and beyond spreading rumors and creating conspiracy theories to delegitimize victims families & survivors grief/anger as well as attempt to discredit same victims families & survivors themselves.

AmeriKKKa. For White Folks. By White Folks.

19. The Dark King

I blame that one on us. I was sickened to my fucking core that these sad ass church people were talking about forgiving someone who mercilessly came in and murdered 9 of your friends and family. Not even years after the fact but by the following week. How valueless do you see the lives of friends and family that you could so easily foregive the monster who needlessly came and took their lives. They were not only defenless but welcoming and loving to this piece of shit. Just typing this makes me angry and these sad ass mofos are talking forgiveness. This adds to the public perception that our lives mean nothing.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Bruh just because you can't understand someone else's depth of faith doesn't make them a 'motherfucker'.

Without faith in a higher power and a sense of one's own spiritual destiny, Black folk wouldn't even be here in the numbers we are because most of us would have died out in race wars after Emancipation.

Some people really believe in that 'God judges' type of mindset. They aren't motivated by revenge or some sense of man made justice.
    Besides they all knew Dylan Roof was gonna get the death penalty in South Carolina. What else could that have said that would have been constructive long term??

Fuck all White people??

Real Christians actually believe anyone can achieve spiritual forgiveness, even if they murder.

Besides not every single person from that church I promise you was concerned about Dylan Roof's spiritual welfare, but I think the reason some of those parishioners went on TV talking forgiveness was to shame both the racists and the White community in general that spawned someone like Roof in South Carolina, and to calm any potential racial tensions after his killing spree.

I promise you if a Black teen in Charleston committed the exact same crime in SC, there would have been revenge killings against young Black men down South.