Gunman opens fire in NorCal Elementary School; at least 5 dead

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's a huge black market for weapons in the Balkan with old weapons from the Balkan war. Just a few hours drive from western Europe. Yet our strict gun laws are still working for us. Police is after illegal weapons all the time. Gun deaths are not a major concern in Europe. So it must be working to our advantage somehow.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well we can't stop illegal people yet, so we're not up to that task. Gotta master algebra before you try calculus. If Europe is doing calculus then their algebra is good, ours isn't.

3. Madeleine

We suck at stopping illegal people. But they are after our money, not after our lives.

Well, most anyway.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Are you really going to equate that to the problem we have? Lol. Illegals shape industries here. Don't even get me started on California.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

California is a complete mess.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Hunting course? Its not like you could structure it like a motorcycle course or something. Animals don't just appear at your discretion and nobody is gonna wait in the woods to test every single person. How would you effectively guage whether someone is qualified to hunt? People show proof of their hunting kills all the time in the form of pics on Facebook or mounting heads on walls, etc. Also, what does proof of hunting matter? You aren't obligated to do what you are licensed to do.

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Except the bad guys will continue to get weapons. People do smuggle and steal weapons.

8. Madeleine

Well, that’s how we do it.

9. Madeleine

You guys can do what you want as a a nation, I respect your sovereignty, but you should stop pretending there are no alternatives cos America is the only Western country where people shoot each other like in the Wild West in those days. Before you talk of weapon smuggling you should shut down the legal possession of weapons. Just a suggestion.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly. That's like putting someone in jail for not carrying a gun just because they have a concealed carry license. Lol.

And about that car......send us proof that you been driving. Lol

11. Madeleine

Well, you don’t understand because you are from the country of unlimited freedom but I’m from a country where you need a license even for fishing. Talkless of anything that has to do with potentially being able to shoot people. We are looking at this from completely different view points.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We have hunting and fishing licenses too but we don't have to send proof.......lol. They don't make us do something just because we qualify. Got a teacher license? Better send a video of you teaching.....lol

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I wish they would ask for proof. I'd send a deer head.

14. Madeleine

Well, if you want I can find out exactly what the regulations here are for hunting licenses, but I can tell you I don’t know a single person with a weapon at home and the ones who have hunting licenses are usually rangers or people with their own piece of forest. So there aren’t many of them and the ones who do have hunting licenses actually hunt, most for semi-professional or professional purposes, so they actually do something useful with it. That’s what I mean.

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

If nobody in America thought there wasnt an alternative, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Putting it into action/support gaining traction is the issue. And why not worry about both gun smuggling and general gun control? Those criminals are going to get their hands in guns before and after legislation changes.

Also, the wild west was a myth. There was no "wild west" era where cowboys ran wild, had saloon brawls everyday and had showdowns at high noon. Pretty much all Americans didn't live that way.

Before you try to make a point about America, bring up actual history and not some romanticized nonsense you saw in a Clint Eastwood movie. Turn off the tv. Just a suggestion.

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Unlimited freedom?.... choose your words carefully

You need fishing licenses in America too.

17. Madeleine

“Turn off the TV.” Please.
    Whether it was myth or reality doesn’t matter because it served as a metaphor to make a point which you obviously understood.

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yes, it does matter because you're trying pass off a fictional era and your misinformation as fact.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Same with that white dude who shot up the women's gym, it seems like these dudes can't get any women to like them and nothing will bring out the frustration more when its a guy who's suppose to be lower than you dating women you want. Also lets be specific they all hate BM with WW nobody ever gives a flying fuck if its an WM with anyone who isn't white or bw with anyone who isn't black. The rage factor for everyone is BM with anyone.