Golddigger?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Chigirl, Jun 5, 2007.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Pittsburgh is full of guys like this. I may joke a lot of just shacking up with a rich cougar but it's nothing but jokes. I certainly could of done it with a few women but I just don't operate that way. Being broke >>> Having a person have power over you because of money.

My cousin is just like the guy you know. I do find guys who behave like that repulsive. It's like, have some fucking dignity man!

That's his dumb ass fault.

3. I have a friend like the one you guys mentioned. He dated some extremely attractive woman, great personality etc. He broke up with them all for something better. Constantly upgrading every 2 months or so. Until he met his now wife because he found out dad's a doctor and wife is a lawyer (not the Cosby show either) fast forward 5 months he ends up opening a bakery with her parents money and her parents put 500k down for them to buy them a house. And he constantly sends me photos of woman he is still banging on the side:smt104.

Anywho gold diggers do suck. When I had my sports car I'd get approached by woman all the time. Sold it and bought a 06 scion xb for the space and cheap gas, and haven't been approached yet. My grandpa told me this,he said his dad told him but I think he stole it from a movie. "You can lose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money"(drops the mic)

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

$3Million dollar abortions?

Smh.

5. 4north1side2

Your boy is living the life!

[​IMG] @ how females switched it up on you once you switched cars.

That quote is from a Chris Rock movie I think I love my wife.

6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lol @gramps stolen quote. I watched a social experiment YouTube clip on this same scenario was extremely funny/sad/lame how some women see $$ and instantly salivate. Users have never been cool nor have players. Trust is a muthafucka.

7. See Becca that's why I need you in my life,you keep it 100! I'm going to develop a beccaomecca app to keep on hand :p

8. beccaomecca

Hahah!! Just don't forget me when you don't become rich off my app lol. And don't be looking at the app while having kinky sex driving over no bridges. Lol

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

He should've kept his dick in his wife only then he would not be in this situation.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

seems so simple

11. beccaomecca

Exactly! I just don't comprehend it. You hear it so often. Self entitled assholes who fuck around. Why even 'commit' your life to someone then waste that same person's time for your own selfish benefit. They all want the cake and to eat it too. Breaking someone's heart before breaking someone else in must be too much of an insensitive task.

I'd chop the BBC off and feed it to the wolves. I used to think he was hot too.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lorena Bobbitt approves

13. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Most of those videos are fake and scripted.

14. 4north1side2

This man knows what he's talking about.

15. On the real, If I was a woman I'd probably be a gold digger too tho. Shit, some of these cats they don't even have to fuck, they just pay these girls to look pretty and shit.