From Toronto, Canada

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by Beat-man, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

Hello. black male living in Toronto, Canada. finally found a forum of black men and IR relationships. currently in a relationship which currently is going no where. so i am here to explore other options. gf went with out with sister without saying where until her cousin told me she is now in Hong Kong. she left her phone with him so i have no way of contacting her. she has no facebook profile. the cousin is in contact with her. i told him to send me a text when she returns or the date of her return if this relationship does not improve i will be looking for another gf an asian or a white woman. was seeing her for 10 years. used to see here once a week until she starts to work in a flower shop where she works long hours where i can only see here once every 2 to three weeks. in 2012 before she went for tonsil surgery she promised she would meet my mother. it's been 4 years and every time i ask her to visit my place, go out together, meet my mother she always say she is working and have no time. if this does not change i will look for another gf another asian or a white girl.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. You live in Canada I thought you can get your pick of WW there. I visited Canada a few times. It is all good but,the women are like the ones in the States.

3. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

Hello, i could not find any Canadian forum like this

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Wow, sorry to hear that man. Dude let her go because she already has with you.

5. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

currently writing a letter so her cousin can pass it to her.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Stop, she doesn't give a fuck and the cousin is probably laughing along with her.

7. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

i send it before you respond. he is not laughing

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. I've seen you on Slaying Evil :D

9. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Welcome!!

10. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

11. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

so my gf abandoned me so i am now single again. she went back to hong kong without telling me she returned in late august the last time i saw her was on September 30th. her cousin don't know when she will return. if she returns and contact me i will tell her it is over.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Well,continue to date. Don't wait for her to return.

13. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

a year in review

I just figured out to remove her phone number from my what's app I recently got a new Samsung phone and her number shows up in my what's app( i didn't add her phone number on my new phone). if you send a text through watch up it will stay on it even when you get a new phone and re-download what's app. looks like she returned from hong kong. she recently uploaded a pic of her self to her what's app account. before August 2017 she repeatedly told me she was finding a new place to rent because she could barely afford it and working long hours the rent is too high but going to hong kong twice within 2 months is not? I transferred her phone number to her male cousin(who is still my facebook friend)in late August 2017

I wonder why she came back to Canada. maybe her mom/relatives set her up with a local hong kong/Chinese man and it didn't work out. I remember an episode of ER where Dr Jing-Mei Chen was dating a black male nurse Frank Bacon. Dr Jien's parents were begging her to return to them to China. Dr Jien told Frank she was dating at the time that her parents are arranging to find her a local man in China. my mother assumed that was the case. she is in the medical field and exposed to more people from other cultures that do this. she probably regretting how she treated me. years of telling me "I am busy", using one-word responses or no answer when i try to talk to her, refusing to kiss during sex, barely responding to my texts and calls, don't show any interests etc and other forms of unresponsiveness. I did not ask her cousin about her whereabouts when she left for hong kong in October 2017. she noticed that I moved on. so she is probably alone now. she probably has the common sense to not contact me knowing i won't take her back i have to go to bed now have a wake up early for work tomorrow more speculations coming