Founder of WorldStarHipHop dies at San Diego massage parlor

Discussion in 'In the News' started by brethard, Jan 25, 2017.

1. brethard

brethard Active Member

Lee O’Denat, known as Q, the founder of the influential website WorldStarHipHop.com — which grew into the preeminent clearinghouse of hip-hop music videos, entertainment news and viral videos — died suddenly on Monday in San Diego. He was 43.

The San Diego County medical examiner’s office said O’Denat was at a business in a San Diego shopping center — identified by police as a massage parlor — when he became unresponsive.

Paramedics arrived and attempted to revive him with CPR, but he was pronounced dead about 5:30 p.m. The cause of death is heart disease, with obesity considered a contributing factor, according to the coroner’s office.

TMZ first reported O’Denat’s death. WorldStar issued a statement confirming the news and said the site would continue.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-world-star-founder-dead-20170124-story.html

2. brethard

brethard Active Member

For obvious reasons, this is the greatest WSHH video of all-time... ;)

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Twenty years ago, my friend and co-worker once dated a guy on and off. He died of a cardiac condition at a massage parlor. The masseuse left him alone for a moment when it struck. The masseuse found him and called 911. He was in his early to mid 50's.

Although I don't care for the(usual)content of World Star Hip Hop, except for Miss Jenneke, his death is truly untimely and sad.

May he Rest In Peace.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Black men need to get a complete physical checkup IMO at least twice a year.
    We as a group are notorious for NOT going to the doctor, unless we're in the emergency room.

I bet you dude died from something cardiovascular that could have been treated with meds or surgery.

Comic Patrice Alexander died from a stroke recently in his earl 40s too.

(Side note, what the hell are those masseuses putting down at these rub and tugs??)

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wow,is that true? What a way to go. On the Vice channel Desus and Merill show videos from that site.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That's something my dad doesn't NOT do. He stays on top of his health and always asks if I'm getting physicals and eye exams

7. brethard

brethard Active Member

Damn, here's one more reason why I'll miss Q, who appreciated the Aussie honeys as much as I do... ;)

"

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'm wondering the same thing like.. was he at a legit massage parlor or a happy ending parlor?

Also, after 2016, I learned a lot and I vowed to be much more diligent and careful with my health. High blood pressure is a real concern in my family and it means a lot to me to avoid that.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The best way to find the massage parlor and that gives the happy ending is to look at the sports pages in any newspaper or the free papers like New Times.

The parlor gets the service price of between $50.00-65.00 an hour. There are special prices for first time visitors. They can be $15.00 for a half hour or $25.00 for an hour.

The tip is where the masseuse makes her money. $50.00-160.00 or more. If you and the masseuse are cool, and if you have the time and cash you might, just might be able to have sex with the masseuse(oral or intercourse) but be aware that the place could get raided by police if they are tipped off by a disgruntled employee or customer.

There aren't many of these places around.