Flint water is full if lead

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Jan 19, 2016.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah I heard bills get watered down like crazy

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Are you blaming Hillary for the actions of Bill when he was Governor of Arkansas??

I've never seen this tactic before until Hillary decided to run for POTUS.
    People are even blaming her for his affairs.smh

The situation in Flint is similar to what happened in Arkansas, but the real difference is the Governor of Michigan is the one who appointed an emergency financial planner for Flint because they were millions in debt and Gov. Snyder took away any authority from the local government.
    The financial planner with approval from the Governor's office decided it would be cheaper to pull Flint's water supply from the contaminated Flint River instead of Lake Huron.

Residents were bringing bottles of brown water to city officials for months complaining about the smell and taste.
    Hospital officials were reporting that medical supplies were corroding after being washed in water from the Flint River.

The bureaucrats who worked under the emergency financial planner were telling residents their pipes were leaching metal but the water was safe, refusing for over a year to admit the water was contaminated.

Now the Governor has turned the whole problem over to the Mayor of Flint, who was out of the loop from the beginning, and told her to fix it.:smt119

It's hard to put a Governor in jail without irrefutable evidence of deliberate wrong doing, but that's where Snyder needs to be.

He created this problem from the beginning.

Flipping the problem in Flint into a political stick to beat the Clintons over the head with is wrong.

Anyway, Hillary had nothing to do with any administrative decisions Bill Clinton made in Arkansas or D.C.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

:pSomeone asked about how to help. As always be careful there's always scams. Where I live local churches are pitching in.

This is being compared to Katrina

I think MSNBC Rachel maddow is on it

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

8. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I would hope the governor gets arrested

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! That is a horrible situation, and simply criminal.

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

http://www.nola.com/environment/ind...r_systems_had_high_le.html?from_TBM_site=Lead
    Lead in Louisiana...
    Excerpt from article.....

n the past three years, nine drinking water systems in Louisiana reported lead at or above the 15 parts per billion "action level" set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, according to an Associated Press analysis of EPA data for some 1,400 water systems across the United States. At the top of the Louisiana list is the water system serving Lion Copolymer, a manufacturing plant in Geismar.

_-------------------------------------

Do you guys see a pattern

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's minority and poor people our government has basically said fuck you and good luck.

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yep, there's a war on the poor. These are conservative governed states too

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope the Guv is indicted soon.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah but hey you know what's up