Flint water is full if lead

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Jan 19, 2016.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah that's why I didn't post a list. You have to be careful of the organizations you donate to.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I completely agree on your politicians comment. Her meddling and wanting to send her reps there...really? This isn't politics lady, it's real lives at stake.

Now if we want to be honest, no one is going to jail. Barack likes to send investigators to high profile cases and events, but how many get charged?

Did Barack arrest any of BP's CEO's who ignored the upkeep of their Louisiana drilling Rigg?, or the Federal Safety Inspectors who skipped many inspections of it?
    What about the initial lack of urgency from our Federal Government..it took three months to stop the oil flowing into the Gulph.

None of them care because it doesn't touch them personally, only when it does politically.

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Yea, it is hard because the people who would be placed into prison have enough time to muddy the water....(no pun intended.

I think the president cares but when you get it to the Jury. They become the problem at the end and frankly I don't think they care after seeing what happen with garner in NYC.

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

The rate we're going, it may be there in the next 10 years.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

A few minutes after I finished it.like I said....it was before anyone said anything or starting posting or posting a lot.

Y'all can look at the time stamps if you want to launch and investigation.

Lol

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

These kids are going to be fucked for life

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

How did I never hear about this? I had no idea this happened in Arkansas. Man, one more reason to dislike the Clintons.

Thanks for the info.

This is exactly why I NEVER use "I'm voting for so-and-so because (s)he really cares about what happens to me" as a reason to vote for someone.

They don't care about the little people, in any way shape or form. They care long enough to get your vote and then it's back to their uber-rich lives.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not true look at the track records of Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren
    They actually do care.

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Just want to give a shout to Goodlove for changing that title. I
    know it's not a big deal to some, but it's appreciated by me.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

:smt023

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Np

12. Bookworm616

Eh. The problem is, whenever a good bill is passed, there's usually so much added to the back of the bill to ensure it gets passed that it makes the bill less effective for the people.

I'm not saying that those you mention aren't for the people, but to become a politician, you basically have to sell your soul to get the things you want passed to get written into law.

Politics is an uber shady business. Yes, some politicians may work more for the people than others, but they still have to make backdoor deals to get their bills passed and it usually is counterproductive to their original bill.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The FBI are not a grand jury though.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Then the problem isn't the good politicians its the shitty ones and they're the ones who should be held accountable.
    If terrorists strap a bomb to a little kid and sends them into a church to kill people the its not the soldier's fault for taking out the kid before they do a lot of damage its the fault of the terrorist for strapping that bomb to them.

Truthfully the older I get the more I see its on the intelligent citizens to be loud and vocal about those who aren't good politicians. Make their track record known put them in the light and make them accountable. Make room for those who do have the public interest in mind when they got into office.
    I never got this quote until now and rings very true "All evil needs to take over is for good people to do nothing"

It's the fourth quarter and only 12 seconds left in the game and we're down a few points. Either we get in the game and fight or live the rest of our lives regretting that we didn't do everything to win.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

TEN years from now?..that's a looong time.

I think you're missing the point. You posted to Webbie about a minor auto-correct error, yet missed the glaring Detroit inaccuracy in the very same header. (Not sure you actually read your own link story).

It's all good though, because Webbie was notified via the appropriate channels :yawinkle:, and he corrected it. Carry on.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

YW. But not surprised by the Clintons. Masters at their game.

You summed it up. They all rub elbows and those in true power are so disconnected from the average citizen.
    They don't send their kids to public school, they go to the top universities, doors are opened to them, they eat and drink the finest foods and are surrounded by yes people. I could add more, but you get my point. What's unfortunate, is that the status quo of current society Is as much our fault for falling in lockstep with those who control it.

Elections are like being in a relationship with a chronic liar.

17. archangel

I think I am missing something as this comment doesn't disagree with my post as I see it.

18. archangel

[YOUTUBE]ji1Oz-Yianc[/YOUTUBE]

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah cause I advised him (webbie) to. Go back and look. Time stamp and all. You miss that glaring shit too.since you are so big on investigating shit.

Also yeah I read the story and knew about the story for awhile before it was posted . did you post it?
    Nope.

A guy from the south started the thread not you...bliss . me.

You People will gripe over a gnat but swallow a fucking cow. You would let real fucked up shit pass but gripe over something like this. The difference between me and you....I'll admit it and fix it. It bothered him and I fixed after I joked him

Now I'm not going to discuss this shit any further and derail this thread . the dude stated it. I joked him over it and fixed it. I start damn near over 500 threads various types in an effort for all people to enjoy and you are going to whine.

Hell I read a slew of articles and read TV stuff to come up with shit that would be coo.l so fuck you

Fuck you. Yeah I'm pissed off. You can whine over the title but when people dog and shit on a group of people you don't have shit to say. So fuck you.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  20. Bookworm616

You would honestly have to wipe out the entire local, city, state, and federal government politicians and start over. LOL.

Have you never heard of laws being tacked onto the end of bills that no one ever sees so the bills will get passed? It happens more than most people realize, until something comes up in the media about it after the fact.