Family Dinner and hidden shame

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Elklodge, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I just can't understand why it is so provocative that white women likes black men and they like us in return.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Like he said some bw are insanely jealous of white women non black women in general for the most part. I get it the standard of beauty which is a woman's most valuable commodity in this world is set by Europeans which is why white and everything close to white is considered naturally beautiful while everything far from it is considered exotic even when beautiful. When those are the set standards of value black women are put at a disadvantage couple that with black is considered hyper masculine and allows black men to have options they don't always have when it comes to copulation. Another reason white men (those that hate us) hate us so much. There's a reason you don't see them frothing at the mouth when Asian men date white women because they don't view them as a physical threat their Rocky fantasy isn't about a white guy beating an Asian guy physically hell not even in martial arts movies its always another white guy.
    So black women are left in a position where a lot of them internally feel they cant compete with white women so much so they take it as a "win" when someone like Meagen Merkle (who identified as mixed race not black) gets a white prince. Mind you other American black women have married heads of states and monarchs who are black but for someone reason it doesnt mean as much.
    So they (those who find a problem with it) are angry at white women and black men for having more options than they do. That's why racially solidarity only comes up when black men and white women date out.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's why we are the most controversial relationship in history even in today. People are more accepting of same-sex relationships than interracial relationships between black men and white women. There have been multiple attacks in the past year on couples or people(black men and white women) dating outside their race and it barely reached mainstream, let it had been an attack on a gay couple and mainstream would have it as one of their lead stories. And there are even white women and black men out there as we have seen against their own pairing. People still think Get Out is a PSA on why black men shouldn't date white women.

4. Reverie

@The Dark King and @darkcurry

I know this, I know why, but...

(And I think it is a lot of gorgeous black women and asian men, for that matter, but yes, that is not the topic here).

5. darkcurry

You try to go into people's thinking? Never cease to amaze you? I get like that about things I know about including what we are talking about. It's just like.. Why? lol.

6. Reverie

Nope, because it is not like any white woman can have any black man she wants. I mean, I don't think I can walk up to any tall and hot black bloke and just take him. That would be
    presumptuous of me. and everybody with a brain just know that.

7. darkcurry

keywords. lol.

8. Reverie

Exactly.

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Not tall or hot (despite the avatar) but you can have me lol

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Us "corny" and "boring" dudes who do well in 2018 are supposed to stick around the hood and play clean-up man after BW's imaginary NBA star, Tupac with a degree, trap god, or Brad Pitt white boy don't work out. There is a definite brain drain in the so-called black community as the Talented Tenth date and marry and "build" and "protect" outside the race (see: Byron Allen). "Independent" sistas are getting left behind and they're salty about it. This is why you see more and more hit pieces like "Why I Think Straight Black Men Are Terrorists" or "The Straight Black Man Is The White Man Of Black People," trying to shame you back to the plantation. Why, I don't know as they've said for years they "don't need no man."

Mind you these are the same hoes who in their youth curved a black boy with extreme prejudice back in the day in favor of goons and fast-money street niggas. The good news about being a mature fellow is that I've lived to see the whole story arc play itself out and I can't be shamed or gaslighted into thinking otherwise. Like MLK said, the arc is long, but it bends towards justice.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just looked it up. That "Where Hands Touch" film ended up not being released last year. According to IMDB, it's supposed to be released this year.

[​IMG]

I wouldn't be surprised if that film ends up being shelved seeing that she has a white Jewish father.

12. The Dark King

I wonder why she took the role. She's usually pretty woke

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Notice they didn't let a jew girl play that hideous role.:D

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Probably because her rent was due.

15. The Dark King

She didn't have to do this role She's a really hot commodity right now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

She's just like her mammy.

17. darkcurry

Made from the same Director that made A United Kingdom, Amma Asante. I wonder why she took on this project.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Probably because she's an actress. It's par for the course. Halle, yeah?
    It's like asking why do people take housemaid roles. Or slave master roles. Or rapist roles. They're actors. It's a period piece. It's a cringe-worthy role, but it's just a role. Not real-life.
    I can't imagine who would go see it except the hollyweird academy hoity folk.:eek: Probably get an Oscar nod.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Your. Fuck.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol. AB.. It's just the interwebs. You're still the smartest man on WWBM.