Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Keep doing your thing Eddie I see you!

2. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Haven’t seen much of Eddie since his brother Charlie passed away.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

4. K

K Well-Known Member

The comments on the IG. People really need to get a life!!

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It's so easy to trigger these women, that's why people do it. Put up a pic of a BM/WW couple and watch the hate-clicks and shitty comments roll in

Do y'all realize that there is a whole generation now who doesn't remember Eddie being caught with that tranny? Damn, I'm old lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh yes....I'm fully aware. One of the (ahem) benefits of having grown children is that you get to be reminded (often) of how old you truly are. Never mind trying to explain some of the stuff to my younger ones. At least with the older ones they will often know who the people are. The younger ones - no clue whatsoever.

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Well take notice that it's on a black media publication's instagram. Sadly Black Media Publications are either racist or they have racist fans that mainly don't like black men dating outside their race or lighter skinned women because they like to categorize all black men into the same space as those black men that date out in spit of black women. I don't know if you encountered any of these black women while dating black men or have had a black man tell you about them, but most black men and white women who date black men know them like the back of our hand. lol.

If this was posted on another non black media IG page you would see very few of this. But sadly you might see the racist white men show up and talk about how she is ruining herself and blah, blah, blah.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh darlin - I've heard it all. It may be a bit more undercover at times here in CA. But come on. I'm older. I have a black child. I have dated black men for many years.

I started hearing the whole thing about how a white man won't want me anymore when I was young.

There are those bw who are cool with me and my children then they realize that I'm not now a black man hater (given that I am a single mom). I've had those who smile in your face and say all sorts of shit behind your back. Then there are those who will be one way when I don't have my daughter with me, and are different when she's around.

I thought the one thing where the one (on something on here) was saying shit about ww clinching the black men tighter when they walk by was a riot given that I see them do that all the time.

I used to be really supportive of black women in general, but now I'm more of a watch and see. But then I've gotten that way about most people.

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  10. darkcurry

I know every single one of those type of tactics by black women that you just described. I'm not too experienced on how slick white men are but I do find it funny those white guys that say that, but I have experienced some white men play the jealous role and be all in my girl's face or will ask white female friends of mine "why black men?" Do you and have you ever got that question?

On a positive note it's nice to see others that have dated interracially most of their lives, I'm a rarity where I live. lol. But I have met and seen younger ones that have been dating white women or black men since they been teenagers into their 20's.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

When I was 10 I was mesmerized by a tall black man with braids who had the most gorgeous eyes, smile, and skin. He was one of the kindest men I ever met. He was brilliant, compassionate, and had the most amazing ability to communicate. Kindof like an angel at a very difficult time in my life.

It's kindof a complicated question and answer. I think that some of us are going to experience different things based on the way we were raised and the expectations placed upon us. Yes, I've definitely heard all sorts of things from white men over time. I was married for many years (white man) and then I've heard about that as well. As if I should just get back "on track". It wasn't a situation where I came to things late in life, although it might look like that to some outsiders given that I was 41 when I split from my ex husband. As someone I once knew used to say - it's a funny thing, you seemed to date men of all different hues and ethnicities but you ended up marrying a white guy. That's just how it happens sometimes. I married someone I wasn't physically attracted to and there were major things missing, but we matched up well on paper (good balance sheet basically) and it was something that would be good for all involved...supposedly. I think my dating choices were somewhat tolerated because the men I dated, while may not be the "right" color, were exceptional people, and I think it was kindof looked at like a passing fancy.

I was raised with a lot of expectations. There was a great deal invested in me. I was groomed for a particular role in life. I did it very well. For certain people, that's very valuable. So yes, lots of things have been said quietly and there are still those who would gladly overlook my "transgressions" or whatever they may call it, because it could be beneficial to them.

On a more casual level - people who are clueless and so forth, sure they have made comments. I've had white guys say stupid shit like - hey I have a big dick so you can go out with me.

I think depending on what level wm are at, their disdain and tactics will be different. They can be extremely manipulative in very subtle (or not so subtle) ways, depending on what they are wanting/needing at any given moment. Some are ruthless. I've learned, very recently, to never underestimate that too.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paige Butcher and daughter Izzy.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

She's really attractive. Was she a big name prior to her relationship with Murphy?

14. ColiBreh1

I never heard of her before she started dating Eddie Murphy. In fact to this day, I still don't know anything about her besides her being Eddie Murphy's GF & mother of his youngest child.

The 1 thing I have heard about her is she's been ran-through/passed around in Hollywood for years before she was with Eddie. I probably need to go to the the hater site I like to whine about forums & see what they've said about her in the past, to get her backstory.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Time to teach the old man something yet again: what in the world are 'the hater site I like to whine about' forums?

16. ColiBreh1

the hater site I like to whine about is short for the hater site I like to whine about.

17. darkcurry

lol.
    How much is that made up because she is with a black man. A really famous one at that.

18. darkcurry

She was in Big Momma's House 2 and Something's Gotta Give. Not big roles so blink and you might miss her.

But Maxim fans might of known of her before Eddie Started dating her
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

She's also Australian and apparently likes black men because she used to date Tyson Beckford before Eddie. She shot down rumors of her dating Russell Simmons.

19. ColiBreh1

I have no reason not to believe it especially since she's not even famous enough to have her own Wikipedia page. I just did a google search on her & this Hollywood Life piece is the only interesting result on the 1st page (the rest of the search results on the 1st page were paparazzi article of her, Eddie, and/or their kid & her barebones IDMB page)

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/05/04/who-is-paige-butcher-eddie-murphy-girlfriend-ninth-child/

20. darkcurry

She loves things super private and she got it. She never seemed that much into the celebrity life. I'm getting nothing to say what others are saying is true when she keeps things that private that you basically have to be really close to her to factually know anything.